IGNORED

Season Ticket Prices And No Early Birds....

bh_red

Season Tickets and Early birds  

121 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I think that the overall price of a season ticket is fair and in line with the rest of the league for people buying for the first time and/or havent had one for a while.

However, There should, Without doubt, be some sort of discount for those who are renewing season tickets after watching league 1 football for so long, We must be one of the only clubs in the football league that are'nt doing this.

I'm happy to pay the price as I am not renewing.

I would be very hacked off if I was renewing and paying the same as those who are'nt.

I thought my £325 Williams S/T would go up to around £390 - £400 but £425, just hope we get some sort of reward for our money (eg: new signings, better facilities etc) and not just the 'puts us in line with others' excuse.

BCAGFC

i expected a rise of about a ton and thats what happened

the thing i cant stomach is the fact exsiting ST holders don't get any discount over the

glory hunters who will show up now we are in the higher league

not saying more ST holders would be a bad thing, but after having one for 20 years,

maybe a bit of loyalty coming from the club and not just the fans might not have gone a miss

this has CS`s name all over it if you ask me

:devil::devil::devil:

Archived