IGNORED

Song For Trundle

Meh

Since i'm in the poor chant writing mood, here is one that COULD actually catch on and can grow and grow, albeit, the original lyrics will probably get lost in better ones!

Don't know the tune, but, i'm sure one of the original subbers will know, but it is the one they sing about the boy growing up and told to kick the gas in the head !!

Basically starts :-

We all love trundle, we all love trundle, we all love trundle and goes on for quite a while and then someody starts a verse something like :-

he's got great skill we call him magic daps, he's got great skill we call him magic daps, he's got great skill we call him magic daps, his wife is a looker with gorgeous baps.

then we all love trundle starts again. Next verse:-

he played for Swansea but we don't care, he played for Swansea but we don't care, he played for Swansea but we don't care, he soon realised that they're going nowhere.

his tricks the defence and he scores for fun, his tricks the defence and he scores for fun, his tricks the defence and he scores for fun, soccer am made him the chosen one.

his wife is a kitten and hot as they come, his wife is a kitten and hot as they come, his wife is a kitten and hot as they come, screw watching Lee, Lizzie show us your bum.

then we all love Lizzie, we all love Lizzie to finish off.

As said, please add your own verses, but, for me, this would be a right craic, East Enders; I challenge thee !!

I see what you're doing, so for example...

"We all hate gas scum, we all hate gas scum, we all gas scum etc

Paul Trollope, W*NKER, Paul Trollope, W*NKER. etc"

Turns to..

"We all love trundle, we all love trundle, we all love trundle etc

Gorgeous wife, NICE BAPS, gorgeous wife, NICE BAPS etc

We all love trundle, we all love trundle, we all love trundle etc

Ex Swansea, WHO CARES, ex Swansea, WHO CARES etc"

^example of the tune.

Neo, you had me at "his wife is a looker with gorgeous baps." - Brilliant. :winner_third_h4h:

What about Champagne Supernova?... or "Bentley not a Nova"

To the opposition's Defence/Goalkeeper after he scores:

Slowly walking with the ball

faster than Lee Trundle

Where were you when LT scored that goal?

Someday you will find him

Underneath the bonnet

of a Bentley not a Nova

a Bentley not a Nova S.R.I.

Archived