IGNORED

Supporters Trust Candles Available On Monday

Blagdon red

• SC&T Board Members

Keeping in with the spirit of Gary Johnson's call to do whatever it takes, even to light a candle for the team, the Supporters Trust is pleased to announce that 'footy safe' imitation candles will be available to fans at Monday night's games against Palace.

More details will follow later today on the ST site ... but for now, we can tell you they'll be £2 each or 3 for a fiver ... they come with a built-in battery, can last 50 hours, be seen from afar and flicker like the real thing ... should look really good when the lights are off in the stands - especially in the dark EE!

Here's Gary at last night's game 'modelling' the candles for us:

candles4.jpg

candles3.jpg

Stop press: full details now online: Hold a candle

• SC&T Board Members
Are they available in red, Jon?

The "four candles" I have are all white ... whether the supplier has some red ones or not, remains to be seen. The important thing is that the flickering lights show up all around the ground as the Sky cameras pan from the Atyeo, via the Dolman to the EE on Monday night!

The "four candles" I have are all white ... whether the supplier has some red ones or not, remains to be seen. The important thing is that the flickering lights show up all around the ground as the Sky cameras pan from the Atyeo, via the Dolman to the EE on Monday night!

You've sold me Jon. :clapping:

Got a couple of wooden ones in the shed :noexpression:

"fork handles"

classic Two Ronnies

Archived