IGNORED

Nick Carle

mutley147

This has been confusing me for a while now. Anyone else notice that Nick Carle ****il the 2nd half) didn't have a badge on his shirt. Anyone know the reason behind this? He put on a new long sleeve top in the second half with a badge on. I have noticed this against Sheff Weds and QPR also. Anyone else pick up on this?

This has been confusing me for a while now. Anyone else notice that Nick Carle ****il the 2nd half) didn't have a badge on his shirt. Anyone know the reason behind this? He put on a new long sleeve top in the second half with a badge on. I have noticed this against Sheff Weds and QPR also. Anyone else pick up on this?

yeah i wana kno why

unless theres a problem with it like its against his religion like one of my mates cant wear a liverpool shirt bcuz his religion doesnt like alcohol :noexpression:

it's a strange one, something I've never seen before?

looking through the pics, it's only been the last 2 home games, when there has been no badge on his shirt?

QPR & Blackpool we played in Red, he had a badge? Palace and Sheffield Wed.......no badge? RANDOM

Why do you and are you?

I'm 18 years old probably due to my eyes having not deteriorated yet, and as to "occupation" I'm a student just now.

My friends an applicant copper though, well one of them coppers with no real powers.

Archived