IGNORED

Live From The Bus In Wales

Dollymarie

Ok I am slightly traumatised on the bus right now. People obviously thought we would be stopping on the way and went and had a few beverages before getting on the bus. One person has wet themselves. . . I am not kidding, and we have 2 bottles of pee collected already!

Help! Surely things can only get better from now?

Edit. Thank the lord, looks like we ard stopping, no more accidents i hope!

There are more coppers here than city right now!

Ok I am slightly traumatised on the bus right now. People obviously thought we would be stopping on the way and went and had a few beverages before getting on the bus. One person has wet themselves. . . I am not kidding, and we have 2 bottles of pee collected already!

Let the Police confiscate them :whistle2:

:rofl2br:

Give the lads a cheer for me Dolly!!! Stuck in work and not a happy bunny having to miss this game..

:goingup:

look on the bright side, we did stop...

Except nobody told us how long 4!!

The police told us we werent even meant to get off the bus.

Finaly on our way after the driver stalld agen (lost count how many times nw!)

Someone said the bar is open in the away end, could be interesting, I'm sure were already in there bad books by chantin 'en-ger-land' as soon as we got off the bus.

Johnson says bounce around the bogs raised a few laffs though!

Anyway, cmon city!!

(the coach 11 experiance)

Wouldnt even bother wrapping it up :D 'Express delivery from England !!!'

Imagine Poor old Daffyd's face when he see's that flying through the air towards him!!! :shocking:

Every village in Wales will be without their "only gay in the village" this afternoon, they are all going to Cardiff to get Lee trundle's autograph!

Imagine Poor old Daffyd's face when he see's that flying through the air towards him!!! :shocking:

Every village in Wales will be without their "only gay in the village" this afternoon, they are all going to Cardiff to get Lee trundle's autograph!

Think yourself lucky if your there today. Last time not only did they throw bottles of piss but bricks as well.

....try to avoid the wet-patch afterwards then! :)

btw, remember Cardiff are desperate for cash so don't buy anything inside their ground - no pies, pasties, pints, teas or coffees, & if you cant resist a program make sure its a genuine one & not a Big Issue!! :)

Come On You Reds!!! .... have a good day everyone & come back with three points!... :Believe:

Archived