IGNORED

Simon Cox

havanatopia

Got to agree, our obsession, with signing strikers at the expense of the squad as a whole is getting to Newcastle proportions.

or perhaps wolves like last season. seems to be paying off this time around. anyway, 500k for 17 goals looks like a bargain in todays market so could be a decent piece of business. he's only 20 so may prefer to stay down south as well; barnsley could be an unforgiving place in the depths of winter!

I doubt we are the 'mystery club', but it's interesting. I did have a discussion with the people sat around me on Saturday about what appears to GJ's hobby, or obsession, of buying strikers, and that it appears he's going to keep buying forwards until he actually finds one that starts scoring straight away.

The trouble is, unless we can unearth a striker who's good enough to create all his own chances (Kaka-like), that just isn't going to happen. Others, such as the midfield, need to create the chances! Sadly, our midfield is about as creative as a blind painter with Parkinson's...

I doubt we are the 'mystery club', but it's interesting. I did have a discussion with the people sat around me on Saturday about what appears to GJ's hobby, or obsession, of buying strikers, and that it appears he's going to keep buying forwards until he actually finds one that starts scoring straight away.

The trouble is, unless we can unearth a striker who's good enough to create all his own chances (Kaka-like), that just isn't going to happen. Others, such as the midfield, need to create the chances! Sadly, our midfield is about as creative as a blind painter with Parkinson's...

Liked that bit :D:laugh: