IGNORED

Palace Fans

havanatopia

A few choice words from Palace fans seconds after Big Chris scored for us last night and then following. Always good, imo, to get a perspective from the opposition. Football certainly is all about passion as these comments prove once more:-cheering them on...come on lads!up a couple of spots if we can nick it ere'imminent doom?.....not sounding too good at the mo... moments later....fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!!!! argh! i hate bristol city!!!!jesus h ruddy christ!!!!!Shocking defending, 3 defenders going for the same ball! FFS w***!Iwelumo ****ING Welsh c***!!! (umn, try Scottish?)S***ting s**t it!Why the hell are they still all over us when we're a goal down facing relegation. FFS get a grip..........we're at home to bristol s***ty not away to arsenal (now now)Look on the bright side, at least we won't be playing these b**tards until next season, provided we stay up!Back to Hope....Danns ON Ambrose OFF He'll save the day! i hope.....Stern John ON Nick Carle OFF I would love to see him score past his former club..... (hahaaaaaaaaaaaa)Which lasted all of 5 minutes...This is just ****ing Depressing **** this!Words cannot describe how much i despise Brizzle City, they have well and truly become our newest rivals. And.... I HATE THEM! (HAHAHAAAA)I am totally pi$ed off with this game and bloody Shoebridge we're well and truly in the brown stuff...In 28 years of supporting Palace through thick and thin.....this is by far the worst football i've ever seen us play. It's not the squad either because we do have some good players. Where has it all gone wrong? I blame warnock for forcing the hoofball on the team.And back to looking forward...Ah well, it's no use dwelling on tonight. Those cider-drinking buck-toothed tossers are the least of our concerns. Let's look forward to Saturday away at Barnsley. It will be tough, but let's hope we bounce back!Nicky Carle was the best player on the pitch last night, remind me Mr 1% who signed him?I would just like to say again...Gary Johnson you are the shortest, fatest **** I have ever had the bad fortune to lay my eyes on (shame it couldn't be my fists) . - (There is something wrong in the head of some palarse fans, there really is)

Edited by TomF

There's some seriously high blood pressure up at Palace.

I have a mind to drive round their locale with a loud speaker exclaiming "its just a game, ...calm down."

They must get their 4rses in a twist just trying to think up the most offensive statement possible. You can just imagine them with their keyboards just trying to trump the last insulting post with something that insults even more.

A few choice words from Palace fans seconds after Big Chris scored for us last night and then following. Always good, imo, to get a perspective from the opposition. Football certainly is all about passion as these comments prove once more:-cheering them on...come on lads!up a couple of spots if we can nick it ere'imminent doom?.....not sounding too good at the mo... moments later....fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!!!! argh! i hate bristol city!!!!jesus h ruddy christ!!!!!Shocking defending, 3 defenders going for the same ball! FFS w***!Iwelumo ****ING Welsh c***!!! (umn, try Scottish?)S***ting s**t it!Why the hell are they still all over us when we're a goal down facing relegation. FFS get a grip..........we're at home to bristol s***ty not away to arsenal (now now)Look on the bright side, at least we won't be playing these b**tards until next season, provided we stay up!Back to Hope....Danns ON Ambrose OFF He'll save the day! i hope.....Stern John ON Nick Carle OFF I would love to see him score past his former club..... (hahaaaaaaaaaaaa)Which lasted all of 5 minutes...This is just ****ing Depressing **** this!Words cannot describe how much i despise Brizzle City, they have well and truly become our newest rivals. And.... I HATE THEM! (HAHAHAAAA)I am totally pi$ed off with this game and bloody Shoebridge we're well and truly in the brown stuff...In 28 years of supporting Palace through thick and thin.....this is by far the worst football i've ever seen us play. It's not the squad either because we do have some good players. Where has it all gone wrong? I blame warnock for forcing the hoofball on the team.And back to looking forward...Ah well, it's no use dwelling on tonight. Those cider-drinking buck-toothed tossers are the least of our concerns. Let's look forward to Saturday away at Barnsley. It will be tough, but let's hope we bounce back!Nicky Carle was the best player on the pitch last night, remind me Mr 1% who signed him?I would just like to say again...Gary Johnson you are the shortest, fatest **** I have ever had the bad fortune to lay my eyes on (shame it couldn't be my fists) . - (There is something wrong in the head of some palarse fans, there really is)

He's obviously met my misses!

Nice to hear dancing6.gif

I must admit I do class them as a main rival now. For me its:

1.Cardiff

2.Gas (cant be first we never play em!)

3.Palarse

Went to game & stayed in London last night ,went for a after match cider in nearest weatherspoons ,loads of Palace fans in there ,I was wearing a City top and none of them had a word yet more an angry word to say to me & my boy who was drinking with me .Think Palace have a lot of ok fans and a few keyboard warriors who give the rest a bad image.

Went to game & stayed in London last night ,went for a after match cider in nearest weatherspoons ,loads of Palace fans in there ,I was wearing a City top and none of them had a word yet more an angry word to say to me & my boy who was drinking with me .Think Palace have a lot of ok fans and a few keyboard warriors who give the rest a bad image.

Tis' the way of most football fans all over the country. Remember, football fans are just ordinary people who happen to follow their team. They don't suddenly not become like you and me because they support another team. The tribal bit is what makes football great, but some fans take it too far. Also, they're from London (and the surrounding area) and are all mouth and no trousers! I wouldn't mess them lot oop' north. And, there's nothing like reserving your vitriol behind a computer screen, rather than face to face.

Reading their forum was a giggle, trying to think why we love each other so much.

Play offs they failed at

THAT goal that was, but wasnt

Carle being offloaded for a cool £1m

Carle fighting with McIndoe after the match

Money they owed us for Carle and didnt pay untill SL threated leagal action

Tango man fearing for his life at AG while smoking outside ground

Colin being such a poor loser, unable to give us credit for any win

Any more?

Reading their forum was a giggle, trying to think why we love each other so much.

Play offs they failed at

Any more?

Colin thought we over celebrated the goal by Nobes in the play off first leg

J M ,s 96 minute eqaliser from a corner first season in Championship

These are two more reasons to add to the list

Play offs they failed at

Any more?

To be fair to Colin he did praise us whole heartedly after beating them in the playoff semi at our place. I think he has bitched about every other game though.

Play offs they failed at

Any more?

Warnob is a c ***... first class honours degree, and his comments of refs are ***** priceless.

I couldnt give a toss about the cockernee *******, will always be 'Diff, Wolves, and I get reet pissed off with gobby tricky Trees fans, not just keyboard warriors. I dont worry bout Gas and Swinetown, they aint gonna join us anyway.