IGNORED

If Y'all Feel In Need Of Cheer..

bucksred

I felt in need of cheering up after the Nicky hunt "performance", so I toodled over to the sadsags forum, and what a chortle I had. Everything we've bitched about in the last five years is alive and well there....

Agents Akinde and Phillips had the desired effect.

the sad bastards know they get shit gates and a shit ground..poor singing, bitching about which stand is better blah blah. And they took the piss out of us when we went through the same arguments. Oh yes the true fans stuff came up as well

Ahhh thats cheered me day up no end, and I cant even be bothered to wind them up, they're doin' such a great job among themselves.

all I can say is Paul Trollopes Blue and White Army!!! :whistle2::whistle2::whistle2:

SUPURB JOB YOUR DOING TROLLS!!!! fair play to ya....:w00t::w00t::w00t:

g'aaarn cheer yerselves up lads n lasses!

I felt in need of cheering up after the Nicky hunt "performance", so I toodled over to the sadsags forum, and what a chortle I had. Everything we've bitched about in the last five years is alive and well there....

Agents Akinde and Phillips had the desired effect.

the sad bastards know they get shit gates and a shit ground..poor singing, bitching about which stand is better blah blah. And they took the piss out of us when we went through the same arguments. Oh yes the true fans stuff came up as well

Ahhh thats cheered me day up no end, and I cant even be bothered to wind them up, they're doin' such a great job among themselves.

all I can say is Paul Trollopes Blue and White Army!!! :whistle2::whistle2::whistle2:

SUPURB JOB YOUR DOING TROLLS!!!! fair play to ya....:w00t::w00t::w00t:

g'aaarn cheer yerselves up lads n lasses!

Made me laugh.

did anyone else hear the Gash caller on saturday say their so called "loyal" fans actually booed their players ON TO pitch in the 2nd half? - never, ever since being a city fans have I witnessed that down the gate!

i think lee johnson, been subbed on to sarcastic cheers is of the same effect really! Dont think the sags, us or any other club in the country is any different when it comes to moaning etc etc.

Guest Red Onion

The sags i work with were all depressed this morning, because rumours are going round that if R*vers don't secure new investment by next summer, they will have to sell the ground to a property management company, just to stay out of administration. Then they would be rent boys again haha!

Edited by Red Onion

i think lee johnson, been subbed on to sarcastic cheers is of the same effect really! Dont think the sags, us or any other club in the country is any different when it comes to moaning etc etc.

I've never seen him come on to this response, only leave the field to it usually when he'd been particularly bad yet stayed on the pitch when perhaps other should have instead.