IGNORED

Swansea Hike Prices Like Qpr

havanatopia

Swansea's prices are what... 15-20% above ours now? QPR's are much higher. It's a very big raise all in one go and probably a bit too much but they're not comparable really.

What price were the season ticket renewals? QPR's went up hugely even for long term season ticket holders.

This season lowest walk up prices were £20 and next season the flat rate is a whopping £35. Swans are no better than QPR for fleecing the fans are they?

Or does it not matter bearing in mind all but 2000 seats will be left available for walk up home fans?

Yes it is.

I would pay £35.00 to watch my team in the Prem compared to the amount I pay to watch a load of Championship shite.

£20-£25 tops is all I am prepared to pay, some say that's cheap, I don't think it is. With all the money in the game It's pretty shameful that we have to pay the dearest prices in Europe. I am now a semi- retired football fan, I will pick and choose when and where I turn up for games if at all, I'll still follow the team but I am not prepared to pay out high prices to service players ridiculous wages. They aren't any better technically than players of years gone by.