IGNORED

Important Info For Those Heading For Coventry

Never to the dark side

Firstly the team are now safely tucked up in their beds somewhere in the Coventry aerial as they set out on Christmas day for the game against Coventry

Not sure which hotel they are staying in but it won't be Aunt Maudes 20 pound a night bed and breakfast place

Not sure what the M5 wil be like on the approach to the Worcester section,but it always seems congested when ever I travel North

even if their no accidents so set out early

Thier former Chairman ken dullieu resigned and became their head of football operations recently

BUT

upset a few Coventry fans by sitting in the dug out at a previous match

For those who have been to Coventry before

the railway track that bisects the retail park has been granted planning permission for a new railway station

(take note the new Bristol City stadium builders)

If you set out early and have sufficent time have a look at the Coventry cathedral which is right along side the Godiva and her horse in the centre of town

There is only one LIVE lunch time game being played and that is Wombles v Oxford

There is a new Jimmy hill statue in the rioch arena as well

As there are no football league highlights show this boxing day the BBC points west local news MIGHT have some action on at 5:35pm

or maybe BBC West Midlands might have some action at the same time

Radio Coventry and Warwickshire is on DAB and FM frequencies of 94:8 and 103:7 which you should be able to recieve from round the Tewksbury aerial

Firstly the team are now safely tucked up in their beds somewhere in the Coventry aerial as they set out on Christmas day for the game against Coventry

Not sure which hotel they are staying in but it won't be Aunt Maudes 20 pound a night bed and breakfast place

Not sure what the M5 wil be like on the approach to the Worcester section,but it always seems congested when ever I travel North

even if their no accidents so set out early

Thier former Chairman ken dullieu resigned and became their head of football operations recently

BUT

upset a few Coventry fans by sitting in the dug out at a previous match

For those who have been to Coventry before

the railway track that bisects the retail park has been granted planning permission for a new railway station

(take note the new Bristol City stadium builders)

If you set out early and have sufficent time have a look at the Coventry cathedral which is right along side the Godiva and her horse in the centre of town

There is only one LIVE lunch time game being played and that is Wombles v Oxford

There is a new Jimmy hill statue in the rioch arena as well

As there are no football league highlights show this boxing day the BBC points west local news MIGHT have some action on at 5:35pm

or maybe BBC West Midlands might have some action at the same time

Radio Coventry and Warwickshire is on DAB and FM frequencies of 94:8 and 103:7 which you should be able to recieve from round the Tewksbury aerial

Is this really important info? I thought you were going to say something like the M42 had collapsed somewhere, but I should have known!

Is this really important info? I thought you were going to say something like the M42 had collapsed somewhere, but I should have known!

It does raise the question what NTTDS considers trivial.

From one grumpy old man to another

"Two hydrogen atoms walk into a bar.One says "i've lost my electron." The other says "Are you sure ?"

The first replies ,"Yes I'm positive...

Archived