IGNORED

No Davies Or Baldock!

YouReds

does anyoen not think it could be as simple as " Hes injured " or " not completley match fit " - Derby did say he was a sick note

Everyone is kicking off on twitter as well - there maybe simple explanations to the team, Bryan and Foster out with injuries

does anyoen not think it could be as simple as " Hes injured " or " not completley match fit " - Derby did say he was a sick note

Everyone is kicking off on twitter as well - there maybe simple explanations to the team, Bryan and Foster out with injuries

and what about the guy who scored 2 last time out, got an excuse for that?

and what about the guy who scored 2 last time out, got an excuse for that?

:dunno: not an excuse but everyone is going mad about no baldock or davies, Sam scored a few saturday but hes no target man and i think Del likes to play a different formation away from home, could be as simple as that ?

:dunno: not an excuse but everyone is going mad about no baldock or davies, Sam scored a few saturday but hes no target man and i think Del likes to play a different formation away from home, could be as simple as that ?

The problem I have 2 fold firstly and most importantly, DMC has tinkered/changed teams to counter the opposition all season and it has worked very infrequently and secondly how do you actually explain to a guy who has just scored 2 goals 'oh by the way your on the bench today, because if I play you we will lose'?.

So it's just f**kin' target men we must have is it.

Open your bloody eyes he will always be our main source for goals, without him we ain't going anyhwere but down.

How does that justify bringing back the utterly useless Fontaine. AGAIN. We're virtually garanteed to leak at LEAST three with him back in again...without him we leaked two, and he'd miss his own funeral, hes so slow at picking up dangerous breaks

The problem I have 2 fold firstly and most importantly, DMC has tinkered/changed teams to counter the opposition all season and it has worked very infrequently and secondly how do you actually explain to a guy who has just scored 2 goals 'oh by the way your on the bench today, because if I play you we will lose'?.

EMB - with you on that, he does tinker every game and it cannot be doing anything for players confidence, i to am a firm believer in letting a team worry about us and not set up a team or formation to combat the opposition!

So it's just f**kin' target men we must have is it.

Open your bloody eyes he will always be our main source for goals, without him we ain't going anyhwere but down.

Where in my post did i say its only target men we need - i just merley pointed out that Del likes to play one up front away from home and he prefers stead or taylor in that role -

How does that justify bringing back the utterly useless Fontaine. AGAIN. We're virtually garanteed to leak at LEAST three with him back in again...without him we leaked two, and he'd miss his own funeral, hes so slow at picking up dangerous breaks

Agree fonts is pants and can only turn and clear off his left side but with Bryan and foster out im guessing he was the only option, Edwards perhaps ? maybe

So can someone please explain to me how hes a better bet than Baldock or Davies? who have 18 goals between them...... Del had lost the plot i'm afraid, hes going to get no sympathy from me when we end up losing.

Haha, I can't explain what goes on in dels head, neither can he! I am mystified as to why our top goal scorers are on the bench and one left at home!!

Archived