IGNORED

Sean O Driscoll

YouReds

Just thought if i wirte this on here maby david lloyd would see it and it could get around to the board in some way !!! act now and save our season lansdown !

It will fall on deaf ears, most of the fans and the board are not interested, we're a small club, with a small time mentality. nothing will change, i can assure you.

O'Driscoll is overrated. He punched above his weight at Donny, but by the time he was sacked they'd been on a terrible run. I was surprised when Forest appointed him and not surprised when Forest got rid of him. He's basically turned them back into the team they were two seasons ago: difficult to beat but not capable of turning draws into wins. The Al Hasawi family seem to think he was the right man to get the back into the Premier League, but they're basically the Venky's of the air conditioning world.

I rate O'Driscoll but I still dont think he would keep us up this season. I would love to have him, everyone accept relegation and give him time to build a footballing side. May still even provide a miracle and keep us up, but I think he is not the type to grind out the points required with what we have got. Get him, go down, regroup and next season or season after back up with a decent side to compete in the championship and build on from there.

I rate O'Driscoll but I still dont think he would keep us up this season. I would love to have him, everyone accept relegation and give him time to build a footballing side. May still even provide a miracle and keep us up, but I think he is not the type to grind out the points required with what we have got. Get him, go down, regroup and next season or season after back up with a decent side to compete in the championship and build on from there.

donny of a few years ago gave city a footballing masterclass ,the best display of football i had seen in ages, was harshly treated at donny, went on a bad run due to a crippling injury list at the time, has championship experience , can play good football and work to a tight budget, some doubters say sod is punching above his weight however are city not doing the same in the championship ? with prem teams coming down with their parachute payments and big clubs with a much bigger fanbases than us who have more money to splash out on players . start the car, i will pick up sod myself and drive him here !!

donny of a few years ago gave city a footballing masterclass ,the best display of football i had seen in ages, was harshly treated at donny, went on a bad run due to a crippling injury list at the time, has championship experience , can play good football and work to a tight budget, some doubters say sod is punching above his weight however are city not doing the same in the championship ? with prem teams coming down with their parachute payments and big clubs with a much bigger fanbases than us who have more money to splash out on players .start the car, i will pick up sod myself and drive him here !!

Proof of how highly rated SOD is by other managers, is how Arsenal were more than happy to loan him players at Doncaster.

As you say,Donny tore us apart,but We also saw his Bournemouth team do the same to us more than once a few seasons ago.

Given time with us, SOD would have us playing football that we haven't seen for a long time here at the Gate.

Just thought if i wirte this on here maby david lloyd would see it and it could get around to the board in some way !!! act now and save our season lansdown !

**** NO! he is not the answer now is he..... Explain to me the fascination with this tool? He manages Bournmouth for like millions of years and does nothing, eventually joins Doncaster and raids Bournmouth and does ok promotion and mediocre couple of seasons the religation. Then does OK at forest, he is not better than Gary Johnson and we sacked him so why?

**** NO! he is not the answer now is he..... Explain to me the fascination with this tool? He manages Bournmouth for like millions of years and does nothing, eventually joins Doncaster and raids Bournmouth and does ok promotion and mediocre couple of seasons the religation. Then does OK at forest, he is not better than Gary Johnson and we sacked him so why?

Apparrently the grass is greener the other side of the fence; f.f.s we should stop looking for people to blame and get behind this club of ours.We could be in a lot worse position than we are now and could be soon, if we dont put on a united front.Stop ripping ourselves apart.

Proof of how highly rated SOD is by other managers, is how Arsenal were more than happy to loan him players at Doncaster.

As you say,Donny tore us apart,but We also saw his Bournemouth team do the same to us more than once a few seasons ago.

Given time with us, SOD would have us playing football that we haven't seen for a long time here at the Gate.

How long a year longer, shorter? then what? try again.

Apparrently the grass is greener the other side of the fence; f.f.s we should stop looking for people to blame and get behind this club of ours.We could be in a lot worse position than we are now and could be soon, if we dont put on a united front.Stop ripping ourselves apart.

The fans haven't ripped this club apart, the board and McInnes have.

I'll tell you what, you obtain a full undertaking from DMC that he will stop his ridiculous tinkering, which is clearly not working and is eventually going to split the dressing room and just play his/our best team, you might get some sympathy for your were all in this together call me Dave sound byte.

I'm not saying get rid of the manager,I'm just adding to the debate about SOD.

I can't deny that I like the way he gets his teams to play though.

But I also agree that we can't keep sacking managers every season.

OK sorry, mate, just getting really peaved about the witch hunt which has moved on from Fonts to DM. Self distruct hunt i.m.o.

Have you ever watched a game of football? Look at how many players SOD paid a fee for whilst at Bournemouth. Compare that to how well they did.

Archived