IGNORED

How Do You Think We Will Do Now Albert Has Left?

BCFCMarcus

Anyone know when the tournament starts?

He will definitely be there for the two pre tournament friendlys matches on the 10th and 13th of Jan.

Should he make the ACN it starts on the 19th Jan and runs through until the 10th Feb.

If Ghana do well and he makes the squad I fear it could be a very long month for us.

Our best player but still frustrating, how often does his final ball or shot provide no end product. Still love him though.
. I too think he is our most talented player, and share your frustration and accuse him of lack of quality/effort/fitness. In his first season his impact on games was much higher and he has regressed in all aspects of his game yet retains his selection and dodges most criticism from supporters. I feel his head has been turned and maybe a move would suit all parties.

. I too think he is our most talented player, and share your frustration and accuse him of lack of quality/effort/fitness.In his first season his impact on games was much higher and he has regressed in all aspects of his game yet retains his selection and dodges most criticism from supporters. I feel his head has been turned and maybe a move would suit all parties.

5 goals and 9 direct assists in a bloody awful team. Don't think that is too bad for a winger...

The fact you think he has 'regressed in all aspects of his game' is frankly laughable and he is much more rounded player than he was when he first came here. He still has parts of his game that can be improved (if he learns the Scotty Murray type run beyond the left back he would gretaly increase his goal tally) but he is an excellent winger at this level and we are lucky to have him.

5 goals and 9 direct assists in a bloody awful team. Don't think that is too bad for a winger... The fact you think he has 'regressed in all aspects of his game' is frankly laughable and he is much more rounded player than he was when he first came here. He still has parts of his game that can be improved (if he learns the Scotty Murray type run beyond the left back he would gretaly increase his goal tally) but he is an excellent winger at this level and we are lucky to have him.
As I said, he's the most talented player we have. Maybe people are happy with his performances, but I'd like to think Adomah has more to give and should produce it more often.

Archived