IGNORED

New Kit

havanatopia

THE NEW KIT FOR 2013-14  

151 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The kits already been decided, produced and is on sale. What exactly are you hoping to get from this?

Who says the other 2 kits were even an option? The link was just the templates that Adidas are doing this season. Seemed to me that most teams in the championship last year had the same "template" so perhaps theres a specific deal there that we dont get a choice. We may have signed up to a contract with adidias that meant THEY decide what we wear. Thats how it works with boots for players...

The club have said that going forward the fans will be consulted but this season the decision had already been made, now as wrong as that might be, at least they are planning to sort it next time!

I think the shirts can improve our performance , imagine our midfield saying which of the 3 options do you prefer to opposition while they are looking and deciding or laughing ,as some on here think the home kit is silly, we will sneak through and score . Promotion assured.

its just a ****king shirt, it has no baring on perfomances management transfers running of the club supporters cider we serve,

if you don't like it don't buy it its really that simple

I suggest that Alex Ferguson may disagree quite strongly with regards your point it has no baring on performances. The grey kit they wore against Southampton being an example of a kit that had a direct effect on the teams's performance.

I'd also suggest that it's very much in our interest as a club that a popular kit is chosen, as the club can make a considerable amount of money on kit sales, influencing a great many other area of the club, including facilities, transfers, etc. So, a decent kit can also have an indirect impact on a team's performance.

A decent kit is also important for other reasons of identity, culture, heritage etc, - as any Cardiff fan will tell you.

So, no - it's not just a ****ing shirt.

Edited by Red_Mat

The new shirt is crap, even the sags thinks it looks like someone's wrapped a bog roll around the arms..... and I agree with them.

This club really needs to get a grip!

Can't tell if this post is actually serious, especially the last line! Laughable

Oooh, oooh, I love catchphrase.

Is it "couldn't hit a barn door with a banjo (an invisible one while a duck looks on puzzled)?

GOOD ANSWER BUT IT'S NOT RIGHT. SAY WHAT YOU SEE.

Shutting the stable door after the horse has bolted. :yes:

I suggest that Alex Ferguson may disagree quite strongly with regards your point it has no baring on performances. The grey kit they wore against Southampton being an example of a kit that had a direct effect on the teams's performance.

I'd also suggest that it's very much in our interest as a club that a popular kit is chosen, as the club can make a considerable amount of money on kit sales, influencing a great many other area of the club, including facilities, transfers, etc. So, a decent kit can also have an indirect impact on a team's performance.

A decent kit is also important for other reasons of identity, culture, heritage etc, - as any Cardiff fan will tell you.

Totally agree. Last seasons shirt was like sooooooooo relegation and all that, it even like totally got us relegated and everything.

Don't get carried away - it was just a ****ing shirt.

So, whats your final opinion? :yawn:

:mf_sleep:

Edited by Scrumpy