IGNORED

Jet Corners

biggythecity

Almost as per tittle,really hope JET takes all corners when on the pitch now,i know we would miss his height in the box but his corners Saturday were always dangerous,something which is a rarety from us!!

Totally agree. Reid's set pieces are woeful.

Almost as per tittle,really hope JET takes all corners when on the pitch now,i know we would miss his height in the box but his corners Saturday were always dangerous,something which is a rarety from us!!

We might miss his height in the box in terms of presence but I doubt he's ever going to score a header from a corner anyway. Agreed that he should definitely be taking them from now on.

We might miss his height in the box in terms of presence but I doubt he's ever going to score a header from a corner anyway. Agreed that he should definitely be taking them from now on.

Was saying on Saturday, with Barnett on the pitch it makes up for losing JET's presence in the box. His corner delivery is easily the best available.

Agree his delivery is much better.  Disagree that we'd miss his height in the box.  For a big guy he's bleeding woeful in the air!

Keep him taking the corners, for sure.

Frustrating isn't it. Hes got everything to be an amazing target man: Strength, height, pace, great shot and vision. But he's useless in the air.

Archived