IGNORED

Give Cotts one last go at Huddersfield

reddogkev

If we lose the next one, then SC has to go, no questions asked whatsoever.  It really is Judgement Week for the gaffer.

Modern football doesn't do loyalty I'm afraid, and to put it quite simply, losing to Huddersfield and crashing back into the relegation spots will mean that SC has failed.

On the positive for us, there would still be plenty of time for a new man to turn things around and push us up to safety.

Most "new men" that are any good have a job already, and no next week isn't judgement week SC in my opinion will be given money to improve the squad in the window.

You cant have forgotten where we were when Cotts came here can you?

The players that got us promoted have been given their chance, those that have been unable to step up will be replaced.

Some need to breathe a bit and relax.

3 minutes ago, glos old boy said:

Most "new men" that are any good have a job already, and no next week isn't judgement week SC in my opinion will be given money to improve the squad in the window.

You cant have forgotten where we were when Cotts came here can you?

The players that got us promoted have been given their chance, those that have been unable to step up will be replaced.

Some need to breathe a bit and relax.

The transfer business since we were promoted has been shocking, he had 5 months to get the players in for this season, what makes you think he'll succeed in 1 through January? For me he's had a absolute nightmare and needs to be moved on...

1 minute ago, 'keepuplino' said:

The transfer business since we were promoted has been shocking, he had 5 months to get the players in for this season, what makes you think he'll succeed in 1 through January? For me he's had a absolute nightmare and needs to be moved on...

he always said he would give last seasons players a chance, he has, expect newbies in Jan for sure.

1 hour ago, reddogkev said:

If we lose the next one, then SC has to go, no questions asked whatsoever.  It really is Judgement Week for the gaffer.

Modern football doesn't do loyalty I'm afraid, and to put it quite simply, losing to Huddersfield and crashing back into the relegation spots will mean that SC has failed.

On the positive for us, there would still be plenty of time for a new man to turn things around and push us up to safety.

"Modern football I'm afraid"

this is why modern football is shit, no loyalty, no respect. Short term solutions for short term problems. 

I just don't get why he won't play 4 at the back. I have been confused all season as to why he sticks with this system. And the way we work it slowly into wide areas and then get a ball in to the tiny agard and not the best in the air kodjia, allowing well organised teams to get plenty of bodies in the box to deal with it easily. I still think a number of our players are good enough it's the tactics that are so wrong. 

12 minutes ago, WolfOfWestStreet said:

"Modern football I'm afraid"

this is why modern football is shit, no loyalty, no respect. Short term solutions for short term problems. 

There's a heck of a lot wrong with modern football, but if that's the game we want to play, then we have to understand the nature of the beast.

And you can't deny that if we lose to Huddersfield (which would be 3 on the bounce) we are truly in the shit.

got a feeling tomorrow / monday it could be all over for SC. Not sure if its good or bad. Something isn't right and seem to be playing Huddersfield at wrong time now they have new manger and have won a couple of games. Tough run of games ahead. Fair play Huddersfield for £10 tickets, good idea with Xmas on way

3 minutes ago, Spoons said:

got a feeling tomorrow / monday it could be all over for SC. Not sure if its good or bad. Something isn't right and seem to be playing Huddersfield at wrong time now they have new manger and have won a couple of games. Tough run of games ahead. Fair play Huddersfield for £10 tickets, good idea with Xmas on way

Yep, very good ticket prices. Well done them, wish more clubs did this especially as it's a long trek. Hope we return the favour for them.

2 minutes ago, WolfOfWestStreet said:

Of course we're in the shit. That's obvious, what I don't get is why that is a surprise. why do the team and staff that have brought us so much joy, 3 months into this season get so much shit?

short sighted and fickle is what we are.

The nature of the Beast I'm afraid.Nobody really cares about last season it's gone,done and over with.Great though it was all the fans want a bit of joy this season and up to now there has been very little to get excited about.The last few games at the gate have seen us have about 4 or 5 shots on goal and although we haven't played badly we rarely trouble their keeper.Effort alone will see us relegated and that would be a disaster for the club and the fans.The best ground in league 1 will mean jack####.

18 minutes ago, WolfOfWestStreet said:

Of course we're in the shit. That's obvious, what I don't get is why that is a surprise. why do the team and staff that have brought us so much joy, 3 months into this season get so much shit?

short sighted and fickle is what we are.

If we get relegated, which we are well on course for, then last season means absolutely nothing and the hard work getting promoted is completely destroyed.

Unacceptable.

15 minutes ago, reddogkev said:

If we get relegated, which we are well on course for, then last season means absolutely nothing and the hard work getting promoted is completely destroyed.

Unacceptable.

So Bournemouth got printed to the Prem. They are fighting hard but near the relegation zone, are people calling for Eddie howes head?

no because they are realistic, soothing we ain't . Deluded a lot of us. 

3 hours ago, reddogkev said:

Agree with you mate.

4 minutes ago, WolfOfWestStreet said:

So Bournemouth got printed to the Prem. They are fighting hard but near the relegation zone, are people calling for Eddie howes head?

no because they are realistic, soothing we ain't . Deluded a lot of us. 

They've just drew 3 -3 with Everton and beat Chelsea 1-0.  What sane fan would call for his head???????

Fed up of hearing about last year and our achievements and how we owe him some loyalty. Cotts is paid extremely well and 3 wins in 20 games is not good enough, the loyalty shown by the board is surely running out. Thanks for wot u did. Neil Warnock would be my choice and strangely enough he has just become available!

On ‎05‎/‎12‎/‎2015 at 19:57, reddogkev said:

What if we win the next one, how many more games does he get :whistle:

1 hour ago, glos old boy said:

What if we win the next one, how many more games does he get :whistle:

5 games after this one for me, if we pick up a couple of wins then keep him, if not look for someone else. 

Fixtures look daunting... Derby and Burnley away but we can beat Charlton and Reading. Not sure about QPR, depends which mood they are in.

35 minutes ago, reddogkev said:
38 minutes ago, reddogkev said:

Good question, a win today gives him until end of January and the benefit of the transfer window!

Oh, thankyou God ... I mean dog. 

(shit Hudds have scored, better start to pack that bag again Cotts!, sorry but thats the way it is nowadays apparently mate! ... How long does SC have if we draw?)

54 minutes ago, reddogkev said:

Good question, a win today gives him until end of January and the benefit of the transfer window!

Just as well keep him till end of season then really, cause after the window it will be to late to bring in a newbie :shifty:

24 minutes ago, Dark Wood Covert said:

5 games after this one for me, if we pick up a couple of wins then keep him, if not look for someone else. 

Fixtures look daunting... Derby and Burnley away but we can beat Charlton and Reading. Not sure about QPR, depends which mood they are in.

Boro away looked daunting, we are City anything could and probably will happen. Seems as though the players and manager have plenty of fight in them yet.

7 minutes ago, robin4ever said:

I bet your gutted :( ....go and hide back in your sad little world and wait tell yourself how much of a football genius you are .....

Don't agree, that post was just his opinion.

Doesnt mean he lives in a 'sad little world' and it doesn't mean he wanted us to lose today.

Everyone in the pub I was in last Saturday said Huddersfield away was SC's last chance. But they all wanted us to win.

Bet you wouldn't call all of them 'sad' to their faces.

Opinions are many and varied on here, but everyone is entitled to one without being accused of being 'gutted' when we win.

Would be pretty boring otherwise?

8 minutes ago, robin4ever said:

I bet your gutted :( ....go and hide back in your sad little world and wait tell yourself how much of a football genius you are .....

Ha Ha, good effort on your part, I'm a city fan, why would I possibly be gutted that City have won????

You don't get football do you?

3 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Don't agree, that post was just his opinion.

Doesnt mean he lives in a 'sad little world' and it doesn't mean he wanted us to lose today.

Everyone in the pub I was in last Saturday said Huddersfield away was SC's last chance. But they all wanted us to win.

Bet you wouldn't call all of them 'sad' to their faces.

Opinions are many and varied on here, but everyone is entitled to one without being accused of being 'gutted' when we win.

Would be pretty boring otherwise?

Makes you sick really,certain people really think city fans want sc to fail,total nonsense in my eyes,people getting carried away when we win or lose,all as bad as each other,going to be a bloody long season if it carries on

On 5 December 2015 at 22:40, 'keepuplino' said:

and you know for sure that the transfer debacle was just down to SC?, don't we have somebody called Keith Burt in charge of that and a director who has already fallen on his sword?.

Archived