IGNORED

Pick up the phone please Mr Lansdown

ajam1212

I think it's fair to say Cotts has run his course & needs putting out of his misery. 

Each after match interview has become more bizarre & heaped with more dispair from the manager.

We cant keep harping on about last season as an excuse for this season's failure.No one is bigger than the club not even Cotts. The buck stops with the manager.I believe in steve lansdown & for people to question his commitment to bristol City fc is frankly insulting. 

The desicion to let key players go like JET & Cunningham to start with was Cotts. Not the board.His player recruitment policy seems to be like a spoilt 8 year old, I want him or nothing. Then it backfires no plan B or C.! Blame its everybody & everything else.He said last night he can't find the players who will fit the club or are for his team. Basically I'm starting to think Cotts thinks we're Chelsea, his dream for the players he seems to want will cost us 60 million plus.Remeber  we need 5 or 6 quality signings not the odd one. To stubborn to change formation or look at realistic targets.Why he says the players can't play another formation.  He's lost the plot these are professional footballers FFS it's his job to make them.

We've loans who couldn't get a game!  Why? not his choice? Bizarre.

His constant stubbornness to run the same players into the ground must be killing them mentally & physically. His constant stubbornness to show no faith in fringe players must be destroying any confidence they have left. Poor man management in my eyes.

His my way or the highway approach only underlines his lack of any backup plan.

The fact of matter is lansdown has backed him (history shows he always has). Backing most manager's in this league could only dream of. Cotts has cut his own throat with his stubborn attitude. Those who continue to defend him need to wake up its not about Cotts it's about BCFC! any other club would have sacked him by now. The only criticism of the board is they let this go on for so long. Football management is about the now last season's gone.I don't dislike Cotts but then again none of us know him personally as a friend. So why should I show him any loyalty. Footballs about progress & results now, not loyalty  (ask Chelsea ). Unfortunately we're going backwards again. We need to fight tooth & nail to preserve are championship status & I believe Cotts has lost the fight.

Short term til the end of the season  I say;

We need to act now and bring in an old style fixer.An old style been there done it bought the T-shirt manager. Only two people I can think of that fit that mould & are available are ,Mr Warnock or

Mr RedKnapp. Both would do it for the love of the game and the challenge. Remember Harry would bring joe Jordan of Bristol with him.At least they would bring some fight to the table & we might actually get players of the same ilk to come here for the fight.As they say it's not what you know it's who!

I see this as are only realistic hope considering how far the club have let this go on. So Mr Lansdown pick up the  phone call big joe Jordan see if he can twist Harrys arm. If that don't work try plan B (it's not illegal to have one) and give the warlock a call.Either way do something as Cotts needs to go now!While we've still got a chance to get out of this mess. COYR  

15 minutes ago, ajam1212 said:

I think it's fair to say Cotts has run his course & needs putting out of his misery. 

Each after match interview has become more bizarre & heaped with more dispair from the manager.

We cant keep harping on about last season as an excuse for this season's failure.No one is bigger than the club not even Cotts. The buck stops with the manager.I believe in steve lansdown & for people to question his commitment to bristol City fc is frankly insulting. 

The desicion to let key players go like JET & Cunningham to start with was Cotts. Not the board.His player recruitment policy seems to be like a spoilt 8 year old, I want him or nothing. Then it backfires no plan B or C.! Blame its everybody & everything else.He said last night he can't find the players who will fit the club or are for his team. Basically I'm starting to think Cotts thinks we're Chelsea, his dream for the players he seems to want will cost us 60 million plus.Remeber  we need 5 or 6 quality signings not the odd one. To stubborn to change formation or look at realistic targets.Why he says the players can't play another formation.  He's lost the plot these are professional footballers FFS it's his job to make them.

We've loans who couldn't get a game!  Why? not his choice? Bizarre.

His constant stubbornness to run the same players into the ground must be killing them mentally & physically. His constant stubbornness to show no faith in fringe players must be destroying any confidence they have left. Poor man management in my eyes.

His my way or the highway approach only underlines his lack of any backup plan.

The fact of matter is lansdown has backed him (history shows he always has). Backing most manager's in this league could only dream of. Cotts has cut his own throat with his stubborn attitude. Those who continue to defend him need to wake up its not about Cotts it's about BCFC! any other club would have sacked him by now. The only criticism of the board is they let this go on for so long. Football management is about the now last season's gone.I don't dislike Cotts but then again none of us know him personally as a friend. So why should I show him any loyalty. Footballs about progress & results now, not loyalty  (ask Chelsea ). Unfortunately we're going backwards again. We need to fight tooth & nail to preserve are championship status & I believe Cotts has lost the fight.

Short term til the end of the season  I say;

We need to act now and bring in an old style fixer.An old style been there done it bought the T-shirt manager. Only two people I can think of that fit that mould & are available are ,Mr Warnock or

Mr RedKnapp. Both would do it for the love of the game and the challenge. Remember Harry would bring joe Jordan of Bristol with him.At least they would bring some fight to the table & we might actually get players of the same ilk to come here for the fight.As they say it's not what you know it's who!

I see this as are only realistic hope considering how far the club have let this go on. So Mr Lansdown pick up the  phone call big joe Jordan see if he can twist Harrys arm. If that don't work try plan B (it's not illegal to have one) and give the warlock a call.Either way do something as Cotts needs to go now!While we've still got a chance to get out of this mess. COYR  

You've got more chance of Gayle, gray , clough and crouch signing than harry redknapp joining us!!

1 minute ago, Ivorguy said:

Arguably our greatest manager, Alan Dicks, ultimately lost the plot and went.

Has any club in the modern game kept a manager with a record of 4 wins in 26 matches ?

It'll be 4 in 27 come 5 o'clock on Saturday!

(Just can't see us scoring enough for the goals we concede at the moment)

2 minutes ago, City169 said:

one of them is a dishonest manager who would demand ridiculous wages, spend all the clubs money before leaving or getting sacked for failing, and the other is neil ******* warnock

And what's wrong with Warnock? I wouldn't want either of them here, just prefer people to expand on statements they make!

40 minutes ago, Spoons said:

You've got more chance of Gayle, gray , clough and crouch signing than harry redknapp joining us!!

Said that about david James.Never say never.

Give big joe a call arrange a meet a brown envolope some proper off shore investent advice. Bobs your uncle?

5 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

And what's wrong with Warnock? I wouldn't want either of them here, just prefer people to expand on statements they make!

warnock its more to do with his style, personal dislike. Though I think he is a bit of a marmite manager. That doesn't really support my statement that he'd be disastrous for us though. He does however jump ship when things arent his way, and I could see him 'doing a coppell' which would be pretty awful for us

26 minutes ago, City169 said:

one of them is a dishonest manager who would demand ridiculous wages, spend all the clubs money before leaving or getting sacked for failing, and the other is neil ******* warnock

Mate hate to say  it but id settle for hollowhead til the end Of the season if it kept us up. Now im gunna cut my tongue out. & join ISIS

Archived