IGNORED

Boro ticket (Dolman, 30 squid) available

slartibartfast

Just now, slartibartfast said:

But it IS sold out  ,maybe better try on Boro site :shifty:

my point is surely you aren't going to try and make profit of a fellow city fan selling a £15/20 ticket for £30 just because its sold out? As for selling I to a boro fan even more ridiculous

11 minutes ago, Spoons said:

my point is surely you aren't going to try and make profit of a fellow city fan selling a £15/20 ticket for £30 just because its sold out? As for selling I to a boro fan even more ridiculous

Mate, it's not even MY ticket, it's for a friend who bought a season ticket but due to illnes can't attend....problem ?   BTW a smiley MIGHT have led you to believe I was joking !

2 minutes ago, slartibartfast said:

Mate, it's not even MY ticket, it's for a friend who bought a season ticket but due to illnes can't attend....problem ?   BTW a smiley MIGHT have led you to believe I was joking !

I can see what spoons is saying, generally it's sold at face value if selling to other supporters. If you're going to sell for over face value, maybe you could donate the difference to a charity the club supports like the hospice?

20 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

I can see what spoons is saying, generally it's sold at face value if selling to other supporters. If you're going to sell for over face value, maybe you could donate the difference to a charity the club supports like the hospice?

See where you are all coming from, but the OP hasn't set the price (assume the ticket owner has) and if you are a ST holder you probably had no idea that the cost of a ticket was reduced this weekend. 

Don't think there was any attempt to fleece someone.

20 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

See where you are all coming from, but the OP hasn't set the price (assume the ticket owner has) and if you are a ST holder you probably had no idea that the cost of a ticket was reduced this weekend. 

Don't think there was any attempt to fleece someone.

THANK YOU, I didn't know about reduction (why would I , I'm a ST holder as well) I thought that 30 was ok as I also assumed it was a premium game (which are usually about £35)

So then £15 if any one wants it .

Archived