IGNORED

We Know Nothing So Let's Just Wait

And Its Smith

99.9% of posters have no inside information and those that do can't reveal their sources and so aren't believed.  Posters are getting angry at the thought of someone like Appleton whilst for some reason thinking that David Moyes might choose to come here after being at Man United only two years ago.

Lets remember that most people wanted Coppell, most people wanted McInnes, most people wanted O'Driscoll and NOBODY wanted Cotterill, the only successful manager out of the lot.  In fact, the crap on the Appleton thread is pretty much identical to what was being said in the Cotterill thread before he joined.

So let's not pretend thay any of us really know what we are talking about or know what is best for the club and just wait and see what happens please.

9 minutes ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

Methinks the OP is imagining things, I haven't seen anything claiming to be ITK, only repeating rumour, speculating and airing opinions, the sort of thing fans forum are for, I would have thought.

My main point is about the crap that people are spouting about certain appointments.  "I will never go again" that sort of thing.  After the last four appointments you would hope the majority realise they don't have a clue.  I include myself in that by thay, I didn't want Cotterill but wanted the failures. 

1 minute ago, RedDave said:

My main point is about the crap that people are spouting about certain appointments.  "I will never go again" that sort of thing.  After the last four appointments you would hope the majority realise they don't have a clue.  I include myself in that by thay, I didn't want Cotterill but wanted the failures. 

But they are fully entitled to their 'uniformed' opinions, that is surely the liberal way? what next? telling people they can't have a favourite player?. All people are doing is talking about their preferred option and just to piss you off I don't particularly want, Appleton, Tisdale, Warnock, Holloway, Pearce, Johnson (Lee), Johnson (Gary), Johnson (Peter), Powell, Di Canio, Poyet, Pemberton, Jordan, Slade, Mckay, ( Slade & Mckay get it?), Curle, Dopey Darryl, Clark (Lee), Wilson, Connor, Curbishley, Pugh, Pugh, Barney Mcgrew, Cuthbert, Dibble or Grubb.

I think that covers it.

4 minutes ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

But they are fully entitled to their 'uniformed' opinions, that is surely the liberal way? what next? telling people they can't have a favourite player?. All people are doing is talking about their preferred option and just to piss you off I don't particularly want, Appleton, Tisdale, Warnock, Holloway, Pearce, Johnson (Lee), Johnson (Gary), Johnson (Peter), Powell, Di Canio, Poyet, Pemberton, Jordan, Slade, Mckay, ( Slade & Mckay get it?), Curle, Dopey Darryl, Clark (Lee), Wilson, Connor, Curbishley, Pugh, Pugh, Barney Mcgrew, Cuthbert, Dibble or Grubb.

I think that covers it.

That doesn't piss me off.

7 minutes ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

I think that covers it.

-but Barney Mcgrew did a great job as manager of  Trumpton City.  They did the double over Camberwick Rovers three years running. Should be short odds in the betting.

All joking aside @RedDave, I think it just proves the amount of passion that fans actually have for BCFC and will to want to succeed, we could appoint Jose or Pep tomorrow and somebody wouldn't be happy, that's football and always will be.

Me I wasn't enamoured with any the of the past 5 managers when announced including Coppell, my son said to me at the time he'll walk by christmas and I agreed with him, we were both wrong he didn't even last that long, it also included SC but he won me over in that first season by the way he so quickly cleared up the mess that he had inherited, i'm very sad that it has ended in the way that it has but I think SL owes us a 'name' this time around and not the marmites, failures, up and comings, good coaches or blokes with baggage, which we have had in the past.

Archived