IGNORED

The Official Leeds United v Bristol City Match Day Thread

3 minutes ago, bcfcmike said:

Nobody is blaming anyone!!

All I am saying is there is no improvement under Pembo's charge. As some seem to think he is the saviour.

Get your point, and we certainly have not turned in to Barcelona overnight. Difficult to read to much in to the radio in truth, but the one thing that sounds different is we do not seem to be being cut open defensively to easy either. Not going to say to much as there is still a whole half to go!

3 minutes ago, old_eastender said:

Have to say that sounds a long way above us, given we have only taken 3 pts 5 times this season - suggest we should just be focused on MKD, Rotherham, Charlton & Bolton.

Yep, agree to an extent, but I doubt PNE and Huddersfield will consider themselves out of it.

A few consecutive losses and they could be right in the thick of it.

Things can change very quickly, Leeds will certainly be beginning to sweat if we can manage to get 3 points today.:pray: 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, cityexile said:

Get your point, and we certainly have not turned in to Barcelona overnight. Difficult to read to much in to the radio in truth, but the one thing that sounds different is we do not seem to be being cut open defensively to easy either. Not going to say to much as there is still a whole half to go!

Yeah agree. Believe it or not from what I have seen I think we would of carved them open more with Cotts fav formation 3-5-2.

I only say as from what I have seen first half leeds don't seem to have much coming forward.

3 minutes ago, old_eastender said:

One thing for sure fail to win today and plans to appoint a new manager will need to be accelerated.

In fairness Leeds away is a tough fixture regardless of who your manager is. We can't suddenly expect to be handing out thrashings left right and centre just because the manager's changed. 

The telling thing for me so far is that in 235 minutes of football under JP we have conceded one goal, against a premier league striker. 

2 minutes ago, bcfcmike said:

Yeah agree. Believe it or not from what I have seen I think we would of carved them open more with Cotts fav formation 3-5-2.

I only say as from what I have seen first half leeds don't seem to have much coming forward.

But that's hard to say. Maybe they would have had more coming forward if we had 3 at the back.

1 minute ago, Robin101 said:

But that's hard to say. Maybe they would have had more coming forward if we had 3 at the back.

Yeah its a a game of opinions.

That's just the thing we wouldn't know, I was just going on the first have they didn't seem to have anything coming forward :)