IGNORED

I said we should have kept Cotterill!

Doug Funny

I said we should have kept Cotterill, I even said keep SOD but everyone is too quick to point the finger. Now you all want Lee out, he's had a hard time with the Mrs and now the fans turning on him. I blame Holden, I mean Landsdown needs to get fierce and get rid. 

And get Tammy Abraham out and get our own players match ready...work for the future. Rome wasn't built in a day guys!

Peace and Love COYRS

28 minutes ago, Doug Funny said:

I said we should have kept Cotterill, I even said keep SOD but everyone is too quick to point the finger. Now you all want Lee out, he's had a hard time with the Mrs and now the fans turning on him. I blame Holden, I mean Landsdown needs to get fierce and get rid. 

And get Tammy Abraham out and get our own players match ready...work for the future. Rome wasn't built in a day guys!

Peace and Love COYRS

Not 'funny' by nature then...

2 hours ago, Doug Funny said:

Peace and Love COYRS

One word.

Cock.

2 hours ago, Doug Funny said:

Peace and Love COYRS

I believe there is medication available on prescription. 

Archived