IGNORED

If LJ goes in the next few weeks...

Davefevs

Any incoming manager is going to have to work with the squad he's got, no transfer window, no emergency loans.

i think a few managers might fancy it!

Anyway, will be cheering the team on Tuesday and next Saturday.

Lee - you've been given more time than I think you deserve....effin' sort it out.

1 minute ago, Davefevs said:

Any incoming manager is going to have to work with the squad he's got, no transfer window, no emergency loans.

Lee - you've been given more time than I think you deserve....effin' sort it out.

He wont mate as he is out of his depth. Dead man walking and its bloody farcical. He knows it himself. Its in his body language and that of the players.

28 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Who are we playing on Tuesday Dave?!

6 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Wednesday on Tuesday (yeah, I meant next week....and I know, you know, that I know you know what meant! :P:P:P

Well as you know Dave, I am very very rarely pedantic (!!!!!) but when you said you'll be cheering the team on Tuesday and next Saturday I thought you meant tomorrow and the next Saturday, which is Burnley away.....I'll see you at Turf Moor then?!

3 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Well as you know Dave, I am very very rarely pedantic (!!!!!) but when you said you'll be cheering the team on Tuesday and next Saturday I thought you meant tomorrow and the next Saturday, which is Burnley away.....I'll see you at Turf Moor then?!

:P:P:P

I'm cheering them on early!  Be a boost for them.

1 minute ago, The Horse With No Name said:

Does anybody think that a heavy defeat Saturday could spell the end. ? Could easily happen given their home record.

Unlikely after tonight's interview as reactions are based on expectations a lot of the time. Realistically nobody is expecting us to get anything from the game and in all honesty that probably applies to the Sheffield Wednesday game as well. Rotherham is the match that dictates his future imo.

15 minutes ago, The Horse With No Name said:

Does anybody think that a heavy defeat Saturday could spell the end. ? Could easily happen given their home record.

Honestly, no. They'll be seeing it as a bonus, which would still be the case if we were at the other end of the table having won 8 straight games.

The Sheff Wed game on the other hand...

16 minutes ago, The Horse With No Name said:

No chance ! SL and the rest of the Board have their heads in the sand. Oh well, SL will have to fall on the sword when we get relegated!!

Archived