IGNORED

Are you behind the team or not ?

LeeCity

Doesn't really matter if you like it or not.

LJ will be the manager of Bristol City FC for our next home league game against Sheffield Wednesday.

Are you going to boo, abuse and throw you season tickets at LJ and SL or are you going to get behind the team like proper fans/supporters ?

whos side are you on ?........in the words of a dodgy cook

"LETS BE AVVIN YOU"

6 minutes ago, LeeCity said:

LJ will be the manager of Bristol City FC for our next home league game against Sheffield Wednesday.

Are you going to boo, abuse and throw you season tickets at LJ and SL or are you going to get behind the team like proper fans/supporters ?

"LETS BE AVVIN YOU"

Of course. I'm over 40 years deep in this supporting City malarkey, not about to give up now.

Can't see any light at the end of the tunnel at the minute, but I'll be there every week cheering them on.

I will be supporting in my normal way and I do hope that the banners etc. do not turn up as they certainly will not help anybody.

If LJ gets sacked it will be because SL feels it his time and there is no other option.  He pays the bills - let him make the decisions.

Good season, gone bad but still time for it to finish ok and if this squad is still together, confident and one or two additions in the summer - I feel confident this season will be looked at as a small set back in the project !!

6 minutes ago, Top Robin said:

If they put in another below par, lacklustre, poor performance and I have paid thirty odd quid plus travel costs, then I shall boo, verbally abuse and criticise them as much as I flippin want.

Then why not save your £30 and stay away?

Just in case.

As I've said many times me and the young 'uns will be there. The girls will actually want to miss their dancing lessons to do so.

They'll wear their shirts with pride. They'll sit and shiver. The 7 year old will go on and on about Tammy. And then with 10 minutes to go until halftime she'll ask "can we go now?"

But we'll stay until the end. We'll clap them off. We'll bellow out "Where be that blackbird to". 

And we'll be there for the next one. And the one after that. Doing exactly the same.

Through thick and thin.

2 minutes ago, BigAlToby&Liam said:

Just in case.

As I've said many times me and the young 'uns will be there. The girls will actually want to miss their dancing lessons to do so.

They'll wear their shirts with pride. They'll sit and shiver. The 7 year old will go on and on about Tammy. And then with 10 minutes to go until halftime she'll ask "can we go now?"

But we'll stay until the end. We'll clap them off. We'll bellow out "Where be that blackbird to". 

And we'll be there for the next one. And the one after that. Doing exactly the same.

Through thick and thin.

I hope nobody from Social Services reads this .

39 minutes ago, BigAlToby&Liam said:

Why should they?

They pay their hard earned money just like you and are more than entitled to voice their displeasure if things are going wrong!!

We ALL make sacrifices in life financially etc to follow the side home and away, stop acting like some kind of superfan

40 minutes ago, Super said:

I do fear that Tues is not going to be a pleasant evening.

I understand it will be less cold and not a hint of rain but enough about the weather..

All down to LJ and how he sets up the team , if I was him attack from the start, get the crowd on side quickly (couple of Mark Little's crunching tackles on Forestieri).

What will not be acceptable is overplaying in midfield or playing 9 at the back as we did against Reading.

49 minutes ago, Alan Dicks' Barmy Army said:

Why should they?

They pay their hard earned money just like you and are more than entitled to voice their displeasure if things are going wrong!!

We ALL make sacrifices in life financially etc to follow the side home and away, stop acting like some kind of superfan

Superfan?

Not at all. Sorry if you read it like that.

Just in my experience - work, life, bringing up kids - if you're told you're shit then you end up thinking you're shit.

I've always found that respond positively - even in the most trying of circumstances - usually leads to a far better outcome.

But then if you or others feel that booing, or banners, or protests will lead to a positive outcome please carry on.

2 hours ago, Top Robin said:

If they put in another below par, lacklustre, poor performance and I have paid thirty odd quid plus travel costs, then I shall boo, verbally abuse and criticise them as much as I flippin want.

Yeah that'll show them.....

53 minutes ago, BigAlToby&Liam said:

Superfan?

Not at all. Sorry if you read it like that.

Just in my experience - work, life, bringing up kids - if you're told you're shit then you end up thinking you're shit.

I've always found that respond positively - even in the most trying of circumstances - usually leads to a far better outcome.

But then if you or others feel that booing, or banners, or protests will lead to a positive outcome please carry on.

I've always felt that negativity is hugely under-rated. You're rarely disappointed.

3 hours ago, LeeCity said:

"LETS BE AVVIN YOU"

That's for me to know, and for you to find out.

As for Delia - F off  or I'll eat your canary.

3 hours ago, glynriley said:

Of course. I'm over 40 years deep in this supporting City malarkey, not about to give up now.

Can't see any light at the end of the tunnel at the minute, but I'll be there every week cheering them on.

This.

I'm 20 odd years in. I'll still support the team even if I don't agree with the formation/line up/tactics etc. 

It's literally in the blood. You can choose your football team but once your attached, there's no breaking of the bond.

So even if LJ is the manager or Rowett or Moysie or even Mike Bassett, even if the team is made up of 17 year old newbies, even if we hit the doldrums of the conference (please God, never let it be :pray:) City are and forever will be, my team.

Of course I'm behind the team, seasons and runs like this is what being a Bristol City supporter is all about. We may have an odd blip like the 2014-15 season but fortunately boring seasons like that when we win the majority of games are few and far between.

2 hours ago, Meryl Goodrum said:

You haven't really grasped the whole 'fan' thing !! 

Look, I can put up with the odd poor performance but the car crash of the last 10 games is more than most 'fans' should have to put up with. 

We spend a lot of our time and money following this lot and we should expect better and be able to voice our criticisms openly.

Our next block of 11 will be very tough and if LJ pulls it off then he deserves to be knighted but lose the next 3 off the back of 8 loss run then mmmmm?? Will he still be around for the remainder of the block of 11.

A few cup finals now so let's see.

Sheff Wed H
Rotherham H
Derby A
Leeds A
Fulham H
Newcastle A
Aston Villa A
Burton H
Norwich H
Wigan A
Huddersfield H