IGNORED

Who is classed as the official Bristol City historian?

Never to the dark side

15 minutes ago, The Horse With No Name said:

Does the poor sod also have to watch them?

Dave used to sit behind me in the old 1st division days. We sat in the Williams or Grandstand as it was then. Always remember, the season when we were relegated, one of his favourite terms was calling the players "A bunch of gutless wonders!!" I wonder what Dave thinks of the current crop?

4 hours ago, Gillies Downs Leeds said:

Dave used to sit behind me in the old 1st division days. We sat in the Williams or Grandstand as it was then. Always remember, the season when we were relegated, one of his favourite terms was calling the players "A bunch of gutless wonders!!" I wonder what Dave thinks of the current crop?

Not a great deal. I laughed a lot when he referred to one centre back about ten years ago as simply a head on a stick. I will spare the blushes of the player concerned, but we were talking about him and Dave dismissed him by saying ' Oh, him he's just a bloody head on a stick.'

45 minutes ago, handsofclay said:

Not a great deal. I laughed a lot when he referred to one centre back about ten years ago as simply a head on a stick. I will spare the blushes of the player concerned, but we were talking about him and Dave dismissed him by saying ' Oh, him he's just a bloody head on a stick.'

Poor Matty Heywood.

Archived