IGNORED

Flint bashers

BCFC J

Hang your heads in shame.

I've got my tin hat on and am more than ready for the verbal abuse I'm about to receive from those of you that frequently label Flint "a fraud" "shit" or anything else, but our best player tonight by a country mile, following on from a fantastic display up at Newcastle.

For those of you that think Flint is the problem in our defence I strongly suggest you watch more closely; the problem clearly lies in the fact that Golbourne, Matthews, Bryan and Little are all awful defensively (or have been this season) and stop scapegoating this man who wears his heart on his sleeve and has gave this club so many great moments.

Well done tonight Aden, you and to an extent Gaz O'Neil held it together out there.

10 minutes ago, 8MenWith1Dream said:

Hang your heads in shame.

I've got my tin hat on and am more than ready for the verbal abuse I'm about to receive from those of you that frequently label Flint "a fraud" "shit" or anything else, but our best player tonight by a country mile, following on from a fantastic display up at Newcastle.

For those of you that think Flint is the problem in our defence I strongly suggest you watch more closely; the problem clearly lies in the fact that Golbourne, Matthews, Bryan and Little are all awful defensively (or have been this season) and stop scapegoating this man who wears his heart on his sleeve and has gave this club so many great moments.

Well done tonight Aden, you and to an extent Gaz O'Neil held it together out there.

no doubt he will be great in the championship next season except not with us

1 minute ago, woodsy62 said:

no doubt he will be great in the championship next season except not with us

That's an interesting point, perhaps he's beginning to stagnate here. Sometimes players need a change of scenery, change of teammates or coaches to get the best of their ability to show.. Ayling, Freeman etc

Just now, woodsy62 said:

no coincidence most players who leave us do improve

I wouldn't say most necessarily, but there are players that we know have ability and talent (Ayling, Freeman; albeit only a recent move for him) but haven't been showing their best that have gone onto show better form elsewhere. There are players that leave us who seem more comfortable at a lower level (Agard being a good example) but I don't think our fans rated him anywhere near as highly

Archived