IGNORED

Baker, Adomah and Kodjia at FT

BCFC J

Just now, 8MenWith1Dream said:

Did any of them come over at FT? I left just before FT as I was near the top of the stand and couldn't be arsed to get stuck in a queue.

Cheers.

I wasn't there but from what I've read on here and Twitter, Albert came over and spent more time with City fans than most of our own squad.

Think Kodj also clapped the City fans but kept a distance. Not sure about Baker.

4 minutes ago, Dullmoan Tone said:

Did you really expect Kodjia to come over, after the way he celebrated his goal?

I'm not saying he should've, I'd have had more respect for him if he'd have ran the length of the pitch and celebrated in front of our fans after his goal after the stick he received throughout.

2 minutes ago, Taunton_BCFC said:

Kodjia come over and clapped, yes. I shoot me if you want I clapped him! I booed him during the game but thought fair play so gave him a clap.

What about Baker? Didn't seem to get much of a reception last night.

3 minutes ago, Taunton_BCFC said:

Kodjia come over and clapped, yes. I shoot me if you want I clapped him! I booed him during the game but thought fair play so gave him a clap.

The reason why we're still in the league this year and his sell is one of the main reasons we likely won't be in it next year. I'd have clapped him if I was there.

1 minute ago, Rednwhiterob said:

I thought the w anchor chants at Kodjia we're not particularly classy.  And that's from someone who never really rated him.

Never understand why we do that to players who did really well for us, Its really cringey and makes us look like *****.

1 minute ago, Rednwhiterob said:

I thought the w anchor chants at Kodjia we're not particularly classy.  And that's from someone who never really rated him.

He did behave like a w anchor towards the end though. Let's not forget he asked not to be selected. Now I always thought he'd go from about Xmas last season, always thought he deserved the move and really rated him. But he did it in such a way he reaped what he sow. 

Lets not forget Albert asked for a move. That's fine. But to withdraw your services is not. 

Albert didnt want to play in League 1 as he is better than that and lets be honest Kodjia wanted to probs treble his wages at least and try and have a go in the prem but Villa havent been as good as they should of been, probably didnt help that Tammy started the season as the main striker with Kodjia pushed to the wing aswell.

2 hours ago, JamesBCFC said:

Why would baker have?

Yes he spent the year here last season but he was never our player

So you wouldn't expect Tammy to give us some form of acknowledgement if our paths cross next season or beyond?

1 hour ago, jtc1 said:

Albert didnt want to play in League 1 as he is better than that and lets be honest Kodjia wanted to probs treble his wages at least and try and have a go in the prem but Villa havent been as good as they should of been, probably didnt help that Tammy started the season as the main striker with Kodjia pushed to the wing aswell.

Agree both were better than us, don't begrudge either a move, but you don't withdraw your services. That's a no-no. 

15 minutes ago, Manon said:

Didn't seem to be much love lost between Kodge and the city squad. Noticed lots of little niggles on and off the ball. Also Flint was furious when giefer didn't play on after kodjia went down 'injured'. 

I did see Flint screaming at Giefer to release the ball, Giefer just looked totally baffled and didn't know what to do and was looking at the Ref for help as he could clearly see Kodjia rolling around on the floor. Once the Ref saw this and dealt with Kodjia Flint did hold his hand up and appologised to Giefer, somehow Flint appeared not to have seen the Kodjia down injured. That's how I saw it anyway

2 minutes ago, The_Don said:

It's clearly Albert still loves us, he did his best to miss when easier to score the second goal, and a clapped us when subbed in the second half.

Like the one he shanked over the bar in front of the SS for Boro last season. Just a shame last night`s ended up deflecting to Hourihane.

Just now, Red Right Hand said:

Like the one he shanked over the bar in front of the SS for Boro last season. Just a shame last night`s ended up deflecting to Hourihane.

I swear he was doing his best to miss, can see him ending up back here in the future.

Unless we are in League One of course.

Archived