IGNORED

Bristol City v Birmingham City Matchday Thread

wendyredredrobin

5 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

http://sdfgdf.xyz/bristol-city-vs-birmingham-city/

Just to reiterate for anyone without a stream... this one is good and i'm confident we'll be better this half!

I clicked the link.

First thing that happened is they got a free kick and scored.

Next I'm told the content is now blocked.

I'm cursed today I swear.

4 minutes ago, Andy082005 said:

Ladies and Gentleman....I give you Bristol City under Lee Johnson 

A good run....followed by a bad run....followed by a good run.....followed by another bad run 

= Forever a Mid-table team 

I'm no LJ lover, but can't really see how you can blame him for so many of our players being off their game.

1 minute ago, Ivorguy said:

Fammy is truly awful this evening. We must try another centre forward. Give Eisa a chance.  Surely he can be no worse and might like an opportunity to prove himself

Fammy looks totally drained of confidence

******* hell

Everyone has been truly awful. The pitchforks against Fam is embarrassing. If he got injured we would fall out of the play offs instantly. 

4 minutes ago, Andy082005 said:

A good run....followed by a bad run....followed by a good run.....followed by another bad run 

we will finish  tonight 6th, we may of not made the gap bigger but by no can you say season over... talk about over reacrion. I do think we started too many on the first team against wolves 

3 minutes ago, Andy082005 said:

A bad run?! You moron. 

We lost away to the best team in the league and gave them a really good game. We lost to a Premier League team in the cup.

We're not playing well tonight, granted. I've never wanted us to score 3 goals as much in my life, so you can crawl back into the bed you've wet. 

2 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Didn’t take you long to revert to form did it.

Actually on course for five seasons of consecutive improvement even if we finish outside the play offs, but never mind.

We've done exceptionally well this season. He has done a superb job .

And I mean that . 

Just simply saying, with how we are ran...unless we get incredibly lucky, we will forever be a Mid-table team in this league. 

2 minutes ago, petehinton said:

******* hell

Everyone has been truly awful. The pitchforks against Fam is embarrassing. If he got injured we would fall out of the play offs instantly. 

Because we haven’t another striker competing for the position.  Spot the error in the plan.

2 minutes ago, BanburyRed said:

At the risk of being a voice of calm and reason, even a defeat tonight means our destiny in the top 6 is entirely in our own hands. All to play for.

Yes, but do you think they are currently capable hands?

Archived