IGNORED

Bristol City Women - WSL / W Championship

Leveller

• Admin
1 hour ago, Redland Red said:

My women’s season ticket is not showing anything in the next valid match section.  Has anyone else noticed this on their season ticket?

1 hour ago, Redland Red said:

That’s what happened to mine as well.  I’ve asked supporter services what is happening but no reply so far.

Just like it was discussed for the mens tickets, the next game will NOT usually update until 3 days prior to a fixture

BUT, worth mentioning that all three clubs that play at AG8 are using the same systems, so if there is another game at the ground less than 3 days prior your ticket will NOT show up until that game is complete 

No need to contact the club, have a read through the mens season ticket threads, it was already covered there

• Like 1

• Admin
23 minutes ago, Redland Red said:

Ok but just rather strange that the Leicester game was showing in the app then it disappeared.  I also have a men’s ticket and the next men’s match is permanently displayed. I suppose that we are all still getting used to the system and will settle down eventually!

I know it is easy for me to say, but "we" have to trust the system, it will work OK on the day, but like you say it's all about us all getting used to the odd way that it works

• Like 1

The football club are surveying fans about potential coach travel for the first away fixture against Tottenham on Sunday October 8th - at Brisbane Road.

Supporters that want to travel to the fixture to please fill out the survey in the link below by Sunday 8pm

https://www.bcfc.co.uk/city-women-news/city-women-coach-to-spurs-survey/

Updated Conti Cup group fixtures:

Wednesday 11/10/2023 (7.30pm) - Bristol City v Southampton - RHPC

Thursday 09/11/2023 (7pm) - Arsenal v Bristol City - Meadow Park, Borehamwood

Wednesday 22/11/2023 (7.30pm) - Spurs v Bristol City - Brisbane Road

Wednesday 13/12/2023 (7.30pm) - Bristol City v Reading - RHPC

Edited by shahanshahan
  • Thanks 1

Might that be Wednesday 13th December?

If all the season card holders turn up at the RHPC for the Conti games there will be no seats left and loads standing around the sides of the pitch. Could be a good atmosphere if so.

Looking forwards to a good football weekend now.

COYR!

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Erithacus said:

Might that be Wednesday 13th December?

If all the season card holders turn up at the RHPC for the Conti games there will be no seats left and loads standing around the sides of the pitch. Could be a good atmosphere if so.

Looking forwards to a good football weekend now.

COYR!

Yes, that's correct. Changed my original post to 13th.

From what I've spoken about with my contact at the club while representing the SC&T, the club apparently have plans in place for the number of season ticket holders that are now present

• Like 1

On 29/09/2023 at 11:56, shahanshahan said:

The football club are surveying fans about potential coach travel for the first away fixture against Tottenham on Sunday October 8th - at Brisbane Road.

Supporters that want to travel to the fixture to please fill out the survey in the link below by Sunday 8pm

https://www.bcfc.co.uk/city-women-news/city-women-coach-to-spurs-survey/

My daughter has already asked about going to Arsenal, I reckon there might be enough interest in that one, or I hope so

• Like 1

2 hours ago, old_eastender said:

Think you can watch our game (or any WSL game) live via FA Player, free to register.

As long as it hasn't been selected or TV coverage by Sky or BBC, then yes. But if you can make it down to Ashton Gate, that'd be better!

15 minutes ago, Bristol Oil Services said:

My daughter has already asked about going to Arsenal, I reckon there might be enough interest in that one, or I hope so

For the league game, I hope so. For the Conti Cup group game which would be midweek, probably less likely