IGNORED

Bristol City Women - WSL / W Championship

Leveller

1 hour ago, Hamdon Mart said:

They are level on points with the team immediately above them and three points behind the team next up again. 

There are 12 games left still.

Don't agree that they are in danger of getting left behind at the bottom. They play Brighton tomorrow and the Hammers next weekend, pick up points from those games and the table looks healthier.

West Ham are playing Spurs tomorrow, so it's more likely that Spurs could beat West Ham, and will ease things if City beat Brighton tomorrow 

• Like 1
  • Robin 1

1 hour ago, shahanshahan said:

Canadian international, plays in midfield. This announcement came out of nowhere, especially as Lauren said in her press conference today that the transfer window was going slower than she thought!

A compilation from her time in Sweden...

In fairness, it seemed very clear to me that Lauren thought there was a signing very close indeed.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, shahanshahan said:

Canadian international, plays in midfield. This announcement came out of nowhere, especially as Lauren said in her press conference today that the transfer window was going slower than she thought!

A compilation from her time in Sweden...

From the clips looks REALLY good, just the calibre of player we needed, let's hope she is not the only one we bring in.

Guess may not be available for today's game sadly...

• Admin
13 hours ago, Hamdon Mart said:

They are level on points with the team immediately above them and three points behind the team next up again. 

There are 12 games left still.

Don't agree that they are in danger of getting left behind at the bottom. They play Brighton tomorrow and the Hammers next weekend, pick up points from those games and the table looks healthier.

That's my point, if we don't we will be adrift at the bottom 

• Like 1

• Admin
1 hour ago, old_eastender said:

From the clips looks REALLY good, just the calibre of player we needed, let's hope she is not the only one we bring in.

Guess may not be available for today's game sadly..

Deadline is 12 noon the day prior to a game.... So could be available 

Reading the below she sounds like she's got all the solutions, let's hope she has a positive impact on the team 

Screenshot_20240121_065757_Instagram.jpg

• Admin

Stupid slack play there 

Interesting we've conceded 11 goals in the final 15 minutes of the first half 

Thought it funny the commentator said City fans were probably put off travelling due to not getting home before gales hit... 

• Haha 1

HT 1-0 BHA. What Jones was thinking even risking losing possession near to our box is beyond me, let alone when the pressing player is their most likely scorer. Simply dreadful.

Overall a game of much endeavour by both sides, but precious little quality. Harrison does not seem fully fit to me, tbh has not ever since she came back from the early season injury.

Just now, When the river runs said:

Hopefully stay up this season as the championship is looking more and more competitive.  

I could see it being hard to return looking at some of the other clubs there now. 

Good for the womens game though

No goalscorer, unable to keep clean sheets. That trend tends to end up in relegation, hope I'm wrong. 

• Like 1

• Admin
3 minutes ago, old_eastender said:

Harrison does not seem fully fit to me, tbh has not ever since she came back from the early season injury.

A complete shadow of the player she was last season 

The way she gave up so quickly on the over hit pass near the end of the first half was really poor 

• Like 1