IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

11 minutes ago, redsquirrel said:

the lincoln player took the piss for the 5th. made defence look schoolboy

Bristol Rovers 3-6 Lincoln City | League One highlights | Video | Watch TV Show | Sky Sports

I like 5, but number 3 is classic. Just needs Benny Hill music over the top of it!!

To be fair the saggies only got 2 of those goals because the goalkeeper got bored and thought he'd go for a run around the pitch, so 6-3 actually flattered them!

• Like 1

It goes without saying that some of their fans are oddballs but there are two that have caught my attention recently:-

One on the BEP site who only ever posts one thing but posts very frequently -"I cannot reply to this comment or I may be accused of being an online bully". Basically admitting every time he posts that he is an online bully.

Another on their forum who is always first to post about goals on the match day thread. This means he must be at the game with something like "FFS 1-5!" already pre-typed in on his phone so he can just hit the 'submit' button as soon as the ball hits the back of the net.

Strange behaviour in both cases, hinting at deeper psychiatric problems.....

8 minutes ago, fgrsimon said:

It goes without saying that some of their fans are oddballs but there are two that have caught my attention recently:-

One on the BEP site who only ever posts one thing but posts very frequently -"I cannot reply to this comment or I may be accused of being an online bully". Basically admitting every time he posts that he is an online bully.

Another on their forum who is always first to post about goals on the match day thread. This means he must be at the game with something like "FFS 1-5!" already pre-typed in on his phone so he can just hit the 'submit' button as soon as the ball hits the back of the net.

Quarterboy is a strange one, as well.

1 hour ago, fgrsimon said:

Remember the video of the Villa fan going there?

In a brummie accent "Why are they are all obsessed with the Bristol City score? 

On 17/09/2022 at 20:18, SirColinOfMansfield said:

Bristol Rovers predicted team vs Lincoln City: Mystery surrounds Joey Barton's plan

Bristol Rovers take on Lincoln City at the Mem in SkyBet League Two on Saturday and Joey Barton has hinted at an unorthodox game plan

“We’ve got a plan, we’re off-plan that’s for sure," Joey Barton said in the build-up to Bristol Rovers' SkyBet League One clash with Lincoln City at the Mem on Saturday.

So the secret to Joey Barton's strategy can be summarised as:-

• A mystery plan
  • An unorthodox game plan,
  • An off-plan plan

... I guess all his secrets have been revealed now!

As in no one knows what plan et he's on

32 minutes ago, Atlanta_Red said:

Just a reminder of that class act and an earlier encounter with Lincoln...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGXtg7yN7po

Ha ha, Joey Barton picked the wrong person to antagonize there in Matt Rhead who is known for his ahem..."physical and confrontational" style.

It seems Rhead wiped him out shortly afterwards.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, Atlanta_Red said:

Just a reminder of that class act and an earlier encounter with Lincoln...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGXtg7yN7po

Isn't that the "P E teachers" in charge of Lincoln there? I mean, it wouldn't be like Joey to hold a grudge would it? :whistle:

Edited by Port Said Red
  • Like 1

• Admin
12 hours ago, fgrsimon said:

I noticed this section was very fast responding to events on Saturday 

I'd say we equally have some belters if their concentration was on their game and felt the need to post straight on here 

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, phantom said:

I noticed this section was very fast responding to events on Saturday 

I'd say we equally have some belters if their concentration was on their game and felt the need to post straight on here 

Yes I was thinking the same but its because we know they are watching this thread like hawks.