IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

Their fan base seems to be divided between the “God, we are awful - we are in deep doodoo this season” camp and “Remember last season, we started poorly and look how it ended”. Except they were in a much weaker division - if it’s shaping up to be a carbon copy of any season it’s 2020/21.

4 minutes ago, slartibartfast said:

I bet he chased him down the tunnel and gave him a good hiding !:boxing:

If he did it seems most of the fan base at the fake Fanta Village would claim he was within his rights to do it.

When you have to lay the blame at the door of an 11 year old kid it shows that not only are you under pressure but as a man you are a complete and utter shithouse. The kid might even be a Rovers Academy lad and are you then looking at a safeguarding issue in this day and age?

For someone who I’ve heard quite a few people claim is supposed to be “intelligent” he doesn’t half chat some shit.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

44 minutes ago, JackofromSanJavier said:

Did Joeybag just blame a ballboy for today's defeat???????  Strewth

"listen I'm the best manager this club will ever have, I'm the best manager in League one that there will ever be I mean just look at my record I've lost twice as many games as I've won or drawn.

But when the ball boy who is doing his job interferes with our ability to win games we'll struggle at any level. Ignore the fact my team can't defend or score against Accrington Stanley and their absolute dinosaur of a manager in John Coleman who is a good friend of mine.

I'm sick of people doing their jobs properly when my team can't it's not a level playing field if you ask me."

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Numero Uno said:

If he did it seems most of the fan base at the fake Fanta Village would claim he was within his rights to do it.

When you have to lay the blame at the door of an 11 year old kid it shows that not only are you under pressure but as a man you are a complete and utter shithouse. The kid might even be a Rovers Academy lad and are you then looking at a safeguarding issue in this day and age?

For someone who I’ve heard quite a few people claim is supposed to be “intelligent” he doesn’t half chat some shit.

I assume the people that claim he is intelligent aren't very intelligent. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, WessexPest said:

Their fan base seems to be divided between the “God, we are awful - we are in deep doodoo this season” camp and “Remember last season, we started poorly and look how it ended”. Except they were in a much weaker division - if it’s shaping up to be a carbon copy of any season it’s 2020/21.

And they didn't really do anything last season until they signed a Premier League loanee...let's see Joey repeat that trick twice. I dare him.

1 minute ago, ExiledAjax said:

So the ball boy isn't even real. Incredible.

If you look again you do see the ball boy running to get the ball (his job) but even if he was a bit keener than you would like how about the Sag who is half asleep and reacts far too late, loses the challenge, plus the numerous sags in the middle who allowed the Stanley player to run across them and nod it in. If we conceded that I have a suspicion that the last lad in the firing line would have been the young kid……….

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Numero Uno said:

If you look again you do see the ball boy running to get the ball (his job) but even if he was a bit keener than you would like how about the Sag who is half asleep and reacts far too late, loses the challenge, plus the numerous sags in the middle who allowed the Stanley player to run across them and nod it in. If we conceded that I have a suspicion that the last lad in the firing line would have been the young kid……….

Oh it's that ball boy. Given the obvious magnitude of the ball boy's intervention I assumed it must have been one more closely involved with the passage of play. Yeh I'd probably blame the lackadaisical defenders rather than the impetuous ball boy.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Engvall’s Splinter said:

How he is calling out the ballboy - the Rovers players just strolling back. Think he should be redirecting his frustration. Non league stuff. 

Notice that the ball boy manages to return the ball to Stanley then retake his seat before the cross comes in for the goal. He moved more quickly than the 15’ers midfielders ffs. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Numero Uno said:

how about the Sag who is half asleep and reacts far too late, loses the challenge, plus the numerous sags in the middle who allowed the Stanley player to run across them and nod it in.

Ball watching.................

Somthing you can't accuse the ballboy of....

Maybe they should play him in their next match.

14 minutes ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

Not with someone else in the room. 

Only if he was looking in the mirror ?