IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

16 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

Love the spelling of Psychological in the bottom right, perhaps he ran out of room.

All he’s done is leave me out the h, for heaven’s sake.  An easy mistake to make.  Given that otherwise his spelling is correct, this doesn’t seem to be a big deal.  The sheet looks like a very decent action plan to me.

1 minute ago, The Dolman Pragmatist said:

All he’s done is leave me out the h, for heaven’s sake.  An easy mistake to make.  Given that otherwise his spelling is correct, this doesn’t seem to be a big deal.  The sheet looks like a very decent action plan to me.

Doesn't read like that to me I can pyscalogical? But that's fine if you want defend the thug feel free.

3 hours ago, cidercity said:

But its not 1 bloke, your lot spout this shite all the time, i used to work for a company were for some reason 50% of your support worked, anyway they both used to come into the office on a Monday and if the Gash had played away they would nosh each other off about the thousands that had travelled and how much better and bigger your away support was than the s%&t when in fact it was in the low hundreds. 

You obviously come into contact with a lot more Rovers supporters than I do! 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Bar BS3 said:

I'd fully expect them to take thousands up there on Saturday. 

A stadium the likes they haven't played a league match in since they were a non league club, on a Saturday, on a good run of form. 

I'd expect them to sell out & then still exaggerate the numbers. 

Its their big day out.

Their [watney] cup final. 

Pride Park will feel like Wembley for them. Toilets with doors, seating everywhere & undercover concessions instead of a skeletor daubed wall, a few garden chairs and fake fanta from an old caravan. How will they cope!

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Looks like a bombs gone off in a Cliche Factory.

It does read like something David Brent would draw up.

Reminds me of a story told to me by a friend who used to work for recruitment agency, Brook Street.

They held a conference which everyone from within the company was obliged to attend. On arrival, they were serenaded by a Tina Turner soundalike bellowing a version of Simply The Best, but with the lyrics changed to denigrate rivals Office Angels, Read etc.  Then they all had to casually jog on stage one at a time and karate chop a length of balsa wood while shouting "I'm unbeatable!".  

• Haha 4
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, The Dolman Pragmatist said:

Easily done,

I've always said that Rovers are S IT.

1 hour ago, Red-Robbo said:

Reminds me of a story told to me by a friend who used to work for recruitment agency, Brook Street.

They held a conference which everyone from within the company was obliged to attend. On arrival, they were serenaded by a Tina Turner soundalike bellowing a version of Simply The Best, but with the lyrics changed to denigrate rivals Office Angels, Read etc.  Then they all had to casually jog on stage one at a time and karate chop a length of balsa wood while shouting "I'm unbeatable!".  

And some consultant got paid thousands for coming up with that bollocks.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, slartibartfast said:

**** me..............pass I the sick bucket !

There must have been more fewers logging in new to the Owls site than actually went ! 

Always preferred United out of the 2 Sheffield clubs. ;)

'You fill up my senses' etc etc.

Edited by Ska Junkie
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, Red-Robbo said:

Bloody hell.

Absolutely not comparable, but when my old company ran its annual employee update meetings (about 300 employees per session), I just sat there looking disinterested when they made everybody stand up and do warm up exercises and vocalisations.

I'm 100% sure I'd not have been karate chopping anything in a similar situation. Unless there was a free meal/drink at stake - in which case I might have rolled over for my tummy to be tickled.

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, Red-Robbo said:

Well, don’t get me wrong, I hate them and him with a passion, frankly wish they would just fold… but, in fairness he would have sat in a few decent changing rooms over his playing career and have would have been mentored by a few good managers. It’s not just the words that are written it’s also and more importantly the verbal delivery of the message.. with his playing reputation he probably made a few of those ragged gas heads feel about 5 foot 3 tall before they went onto the pitch.. they didn’t do bad. He’s entitled to enjoy this one.