IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

1 hour ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Mate that’s nothing.

We haven’t seen this nugget for at least 10 pages….on a par with ‘Man Utd, Chelsea and Arsenal’ you know.

4DC8EBD3-559F-45CB-891B-0BA7AB9B9214.jpeg

not long after posting this he was detained indefinitely under the Mental Health Act, no one could be this silly and be allowed to roam free

Mate that’s nothing.

We haven’t seen this nugget for at least 10 pages….on a par with ‘Man Utd, Chelsea and Arsenal’ you know.

4DC8EBD3-559F-45CB-891B-0BA7AB9B9214.jpeg

Their delusion has no boundaries.

Those clubs may have won dozens of League titles, FA Cups and European Cups, but they haven’t won the Watney Cup or the Gloucestershire Cup.

Definitely on par.

24 minutes ago, Silvio Dante said:

Another one. All together now:

YOU DID NOT TAKE OVER 40K YOU INBRED SIX FINGERED MELT

Thats not an opinion, it’s just counting.

Not long to go now. They're up over 40K in an attendance of 47K. Another year or 2 and it will be over 50K but the turnstles weren't counting them in properly...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Hmmm 1

58 minutes ago, Silvio Dante said:

There seems to be some discrepancy between delusional fan and Club. Just found this , so unless out of the other  4400 that were sold , they somehow managed to sell 16,000 the numbers don't add up.

You don't think they could be lying or fantasising do you ????

1829645152_Screenshot2022-10-31at09_23_21.png.f22d80cc3b35f05c1b0ffcf2accc44b0.png

105621603_Screenshot2022-10-31at09_16_21.png.4d34ab56cdb9718bd26655b1d85f840b.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 9
  • Robin 1

1 hour ago, Silvio Dante said:

They took 40k, but 20k were locked out and received life bans for something that was somebody else’s fault and absolutely nothing at all to do with the family club.

Here’s a question worth pondering……..

If Bristol Rovers are the famous quarters, loved throughout the land, a lot of clubs ‘2nd team’ and loved more than ‘da shit’……why do they constantly feel victimised?

The GasLogic can’t add up? I’ve been trying get the right answer, but when I type it into the supercomputer I just seem to get the answer ‘deluded c**ts’.

Maybe one of our victimised, family club, loved by all Gashead posters can solve this conundrum?

7 minutes ago, Gert Mare said:

Here’s a question worth pondering……..

If Bristol Rovers are the famous quarters, loved throughout the land, a lot of clubs ‘2nd team’ and loved more than ‘da shit’……why do they constantly feel victimised?

The GasLogic can’t add up? I’ve been trying get the right answer, but when I type it into the supercomputer I just seem to get the answer ‘deluded c**ts’.

Maybe one of our victimised, family club, loved by all Gashead posters can solve this conundrum?

Doesn't seem to be a lot of love for the "team" in da faymuss corterzzz from Derby fans after Saturday's game.

I wonder why ?

1 hour ago, 1960maaan said:

There seems to be some discrepancy between delusional fan and Club. Just found this , so unless out of the other  4400 that were sold , they somehow managed to sell 16,000 the numbers don't add up.

1829645152_Screenshot2022-10-31at09_23_21.png.f22d80cc3b35f05c1b0ffcf2accc44b0.png

105621603_Screenshot2022-10-31at09_16_21.png.4d34ab56cdb9718bd26655b1d85f840b.png

Haha, brilliant…and that’s from their club.

2 days before the Final they had sold 24000 tickets but according to those bullshitting bastards they sold another 16 THOUSAND tickets in 48 hours. ?

Yeah, course you did.

Pounders.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

13 minutes ago, SirColinOfMansfield said:

Talking of attendance figures, how many will be turning up for today's "kick-off"?

Joey Barton arrives at court for assault trial after he ‘kicked wife and left her with golf ball-sized lump on her head’

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/20273702/joey-barton-assault-trial-kicked-wife/

8000 locked out. Hopefully 1 locked up.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 days before the Final they had sold 24000 tickets but according to those bullshitting bastards they sold another 16 THOUSAND tickets in 48 hours. ?

Yeah, course you did.

Pounders.

The attendance for the game was 47,029.

Therefore the absolute maximum that the 15ers could have taken is 28,472 and that's only in the highly unlikely event that every single one of the tickets sold after this story was bought by a 15er.

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, SirColinOfMansfield said:

Talking of attendance figures, how many will be turning up for today's "kick-off"?

Joey Barton arrives at court for assault trial after he ‘kicked wife and left her with golf ball-sized lump on her head’

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/20273702/joey-barton-assault-trial-kicked-wife/

Trick or treat?

51 minutes ago, cidercity1987 said:

Half full

Not even half way around the upper tier.

Proof that they couldn’t have had 30k there let alone 40k.

10k tickets were reserved for ‘neutrals’ so that brings down the number of tickets available for each club to 40k anyway.

As El Hombrecito says, much closer to 28k. Why do they always lie about it?…

Genuine question for our friendly gas posters on here; it must make you cringe when you see all of these posts from your so called fans just dropping you in it every time. Its not as if its a few juvenile idiots, its actually a broad cross section of your fan base from your North Korean Central toe the line forum or idiots droning on and on about away support like its an appendage to the wind up merchants trying to have a go at Derby County. 

I actually feel sorry for the likes of In the Net, Miah & Bert.

• Like 1
  • Flames 1

4 hours ago, 1960maaan said:

Post of the year in this thread for me. Absolutely proves the point. Looking at the photos above and using Gaslogic I calculate we took 108,473 to Wembley against Walsall?

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Yeah, course you did.

Pounders.

Unless Wembley is like the Mem, has no Row M and a 6-foot fence near the Car Park that you can chuck your ticket over for one of the 16K drooling, buck toothed window head butters outside to use and get in for free.

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, Swede said:

Genuine question for our friendly gas posters on here; it must make you cringe when you see all of these posts from your so called fans just dropping you in it every time. Its not as if its a few juvenile idiots, its actually a broad cross section of your fan base from your North Korean Central toe the line forum or idiots droning on and on about away support like its an appendage to the wind up merchants trying to have a go at Derby County. 

I actually feel sorry for the likes of In the Net, Miah & Bert.

Aww shucks thanks.

FWIW  I seem to remember at the time we sold something like 25k for the Conference play off, whereas we did sell over 40k for the 2007 play off game against Shrewsbury. I seem to remember it being reported at the time that it was a record for one set of fans, the reason being we were allowed to have a larger allocation as Shrewsbury didn't take up the extra allocation that Wembley offers (or did at the time). I also vaguley remember the record being broken by Millwall who played a semi final there and took 50k?

I feel I should also point out that at Exeter away this season we were only given around 1200 tickets and I had to get a ticket in the home end. I met up with a mate and his wife in the home end and I also spotted 3 others who I recognised as Rovers fans AND I know of 2 others who bought tickets in a different home section. If you take into account the good weather that day and just how ******* brilliant we are, it clearly suggests that Exeter should have given us an allocation of around 6000. The mugs.

• Like 3
  • Haha 6

41 minutes ago, Miah Dennehy said:

Aww shucks thanks.

FWIW  I seem to remember at the time we sold something like 25k for the Conference play off, whereas we did sell over 40k for the 2007 play off game against Shrewsbury. I seem to remember it being reported at the time that it was a record for one set of fans, the reason being we were allowed to have a larger allocation as Shrewsbury didn't take up the extra allocation that Wembley offers (or did at the time). I also vaguley remember the record being broken by Millwall who played a semi final there and took 50k?

I feel I should also point out that at Exeter away this season we were only given around 1200 tickets and I had to get a ticket in the home end. I met up with a mate and his wife in the home end and I also spotted 3 others who I recognised as Rovers fans AND I know of 2 others who bought tickets in a different home section. If you take into account the good weather that day and just how ******* brilliant we are, it clearly suggests that Exeter should have given us an allocation of around 6000. The mugs.

Going in the home end don't count !?

• Haha 2