IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

4 minutes ago, redkev said:

Personally I think that’s pretty good for them , xxxxxx. Freezing and I wouldn’t have thought many port vale would come down to the footballing Mecca of the country .

Not so good when you consider the magnetic draw of the England game on a ‘jumbo’ screen in front of a terrace to give you that “just like being in Qatar” experience later on. Would have thought the saggies would be out in their billions for that.

Edited by GreedyHarry
Phat phingerz
  • Haha 3

Listening to the game on BBBC today (British Broadcasting Bastard C*nts) service.
Rovers earned a hard three points bt I think deserved......now listening to Nigel Pearson talking about Shitys 3-1 win at Rotherham. He has the persona of a old Boiled crab. Thank God for Joey Barton” 

?????

• Haha 8

16 minutes ago, RedLionLad said:

Listening to the game on BBBC today (British Broadcasting Bastard C*nts) service.
Rovers earned a hard three points bt I think deserved......now listening to Nigel Pearson talking about Shitys 3-1 win at Rotherham. He has the persona of a old Boiled crab. Thank God for Joey Barton” 

?????

Living rent-free in their heads all the time!

#mindthegap

• Robin 1

2 hours ago, redkev said:

Personally I think that’s pretty good for them , xxxxxx. Freezing and I wouldn’t have thought many port vale would come down to the footballing Mecca of the country .

They have lost once in their last 10 league games & today was a decent result.

Their “crowds” are ******* pathetic though in that context, as they were home anyone interested could easily be back in their house by the time England kicked off.

Edited by GrahamC

21 hours ago, Taz said:

Yeah, but every once in a while they're bound to do something positive at some point. I mean you can't be a bunch of fucktards 24/7 52 weeks a year can you? Even an idiot has something decent to say once in a while.

It's fine though don't worry, within another 24 hours they'll probably revert back to type when the screen doesn't turn up and/or work, so all will be forgotten ? 

And just as promised.....

18 minutes ago, Barrs Court Red said:

Their big screens failed apparently 

6 minutes ago, SirColinOfMansfield said:

There we go, normal service is resumed ????

• Haha 3

On 07/12/2022 at 08:22, glynriley said:

Anyone fancy standing out in the cold on Saturday night…

https://www.bristolrovers.co.uk/news/2022/december/support-england-at-the-mem-this-saturday/

Tinpot. 

7 minutes ago, SirColinOfMansfield said:

Told you. ******* tinpot ??

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

27 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

Haha tinpot pricks.

Screenshot_20221210-195200.png

“Oi beT dA shithEads will Love this”

Your inability to carry out the simplest of tasks without royally ******* it up is one of the MANY reasons why this thread exists you tinpot roasters.

Edited by Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan
  • Like 3
  • Haha 5
  • Flames 1

8 minutes ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

“Oi beT dA shithEads will Love this”

Your inability to carry out the simplest of tasks without royally ******* it up is one of the MANY reasons why this thread exists you tinpot roasters.

Sounds like another one of their scams to me, get the gullible ******** to stay on after Port Vale, flog off any remaining food & booze to them but not bother to get a functioning TV screen.

Cheapskates.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Taz said:

Yeah, but every once in a while they're bound to do something positive at some point. I mean you can't be a bunch of fucktards 24/7 52 weeks a year can you? Even an idiot has something decent to say once in a while.

It's fine though don't worry, within another 24 hours they'll probably revert back to type when the screen doesn't turn up and/or work, so all will be forgotten ? 

Mystic.