IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

1 hour ago, Open End Numb Legs said:

A brilliant film, worthy of watching again any time.

Loved the line about 'the Goodie didn't turn up but there's a weather man on the wing. He says it's going to rain'.

For those who know the plot of the film, if it meant watching Rovers I would be up for for hiding in the coach luggage area to escape too....

I always loved the incredibly depressing "prison staff bar" that MacKay tries to get going. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, In the Net said:

Ah, you're too kind! ?

Hospital are investigating a shadow in my throat, which showed up on a previous scan.  Seeing the Oncologist after Christmas to see how effective the radiotherapy has been on the other areas - fingers crossed.  Thank you for asking.

Fingers crossed for you, Netty. ?

• Like 6

17 hours ago, In the Net said:

Ah, you're too kind! ?

Hospital are investigating a shadow in my throat, which showed up on a previous scan.  Seeing the Oncologist after Christmas to see how effective the radiotherapy has been on the other areas - fingers crossed.  Thank you for asking.

Wishing you all the best and hopefully good news in the new year ?

• Like 1

Ah, you're too kind! ?

Rooting for you dear girl. Sending lots of positive vibrations from the Red side. 

Edited by Major Isewater
  • Haha 1

Ah, you're too kind! ?

Good luck ITN.

• Like 1

On 15/12/2022 at 15:55, Ska Junkie said:

Well done you. I read your post, non- specific and made a light hearted jibe.

I would rather sit on a circular saw that watch your shower at Wembley. I'm sure I'm in the majority on here.

If you wish to carry on, feel free. I  won't make any further reply. A tad overreactive wtgr.

Is the guard on or off and saw spinng?

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, The Gasbuster said:

Yes, but remember their away vile fans are a very high percentage of their home vile fans, which therefore makes them the best.

Just to clear things up a bit ....

quadratic_formula.png

where ....

x = Total Popularity Quotient
a = Average Number of Home Supporters
b = Average Number of Away Supporters
c = Vileness Factor

Hope that helps!

Merry Christmas

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, RedLionLad said:

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE ?

Here’s your gift !

237FEBF8-CB01-4DD9-B2AA-5771C4DB2FA0.jpeg

"OMG !  Thank you Santa. Just what I've always wanted . . . . . . a banning order . . . which means I'll never have to come to this dump again"

" Psst !  . . .

Pardon me for whispering, but the creepy old git behind me has been following me all over the place.

I think he might try to groom me into becoming the second member of his Blue Few Supporters Club.

Can you please call the Police?"

Edited by Bazooka Joe
  • Haha 2