IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

“I live a life of radical honesty,” Barton said. “It’s my way of charting through the world. We’ll all end up in the ground or on a bonfire at some point and you’ve got to travel through the world making the best of it as you see fit.

“For me, from a young age I just decided I was going to be truthful. It gets you in some scrapes but also, I’m a 40-year-old multi-millionaire who’s already achieved one dream

harry1.jpg

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, lenred said:

Just come back from Glos Road.   You wouldn’t believe there’s a game of football on. Royal Oak was fairly busy but mostly rugby fans.  Where the **** do they go and then crawl out from for the game?!

We`re not playing today so their prime reason for following football has gone. They can`t enjoy a day at the swamp if they`re not glued to their phones  waiting for us to let one in.

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Eddie Hitler said:

“I live a life of radical honesty,” Barton said. “It’s my way of charting through the world. We’ll all end up in the ground or on a bonfire at some point and you’ve got to travel through the world making the best of it as you see fit.

“For me, from a young age I just decided I was going to be truthful. It gets you in some scrapes but also, I’m a 40-year-old multi-millionaire who’s already achieved one dream

harry1.jpg

That fulfilled dream, of course, being getting the Gash into the Prem.

• Like 1

If they lose today they’ll have picked up 2 points from a possible 21 in their last 7 home games.

Imagine if Nige was on a run like that, it would be all over the local media.

When we beat Barnsley in BS3 after being poor at home the amount of coverage that run got was off the scale in comparison.

Edited by GrahamC
  • Like 4
  • Flames 1

1 hour ago, lenred said:

Just come back from Glos Road.   You wouldn’t believe there’s a game of football on. Royal Oak was fairly busy but mostly rugby fans.  Where the **** do they go and then crawl out from for the game?!

I think you may have inadvertently hit on the reason for the state of their pitch - the problem is molehills!