IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

3 minutes ago, Gazred said:

'You won't get out of this division playing 442" he said, he's not wrong...

Screenshot_20230318_171429_Samsung Internet.jpg

I think I've vaguely heard of about three or four of their players. Strike that: I was getting confused with a couple of Hollywood actors there. Call it two, and that's only because King Joey has thrown them under the bus recently.

10 minutes ago, Redsi2 said:

You just have to laugh. Every team they play are mediocre, so it’s baffling how they keep losing to them and apparently the team and fans aren't nasty enough!!!! I beg to disagree based on red cards and fans behaviour 

Screenshot_20230318_171836_Samsung Internet.jpg

Weren’t they giving ref a load of sexist abuse last week?

11 minutes ago, Redsi2 said:

You just have to laugh. Every team they play are mediocre, so its baffling how they keep losing to them and apparently the team and fans aren't nasty enough!!!! I beg to disagree based on red cards and fans behaviour 

Screenshot_20230318_171836_Samsung Internet.jpg

Fans need to headbutt more minibuses.

35 minutes ago, Ska Junkie said:

So are they still 'promotion chasing' in 15th after losing, again, to the side Bar-con said they would finish above when the lost at Fratton park or do we have to wait until they're relegated?

???  They'll be "needing snookers" to get promoted.

There are 9 games left - Their maximum points total is now 72, so I think we can put the "promotion chasing" phrase to bed.

They still have to play 5 of the top 7 plus the teams in 10th,11th and 12th - They have one match against a team below them (port Vale).

• Hmmm 1

Sadly they will be safe this season but when all their loans go back (and tell their parent clubs what it was actually like) and Wally pulls the plug along with trousering whatever they get for their not-quite Welsh international next season will be one to look forward to.

Some half decent sides coming up from League 2 as well.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

Sadly they will be safe this season but when all their loans go back (and tell their parent clubs what it was actually like) and Wally pulls the plug along with trousering whatever they get for their not-quite Welsh international next season will be one to look forward to.

Some half decent sides coming up from League 2 as well.

Their “not quite Welsh international “ strikers value is falling fast, something like 2 goals in his last 13 games

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, fanjita said:

Their “not quite Welsh international “ strikers value is falling fast, something like 2 goals in his last 13 games

He was a £10m player a few weeks back........................no word of a lie, so they are saying the same standard as Semenyo basically, although after Joey's rant in the week I think you can replace the m with a k.

• Like 1

Just now, The Gasbuster said:

Barton "The nine and a half thousand of our fans"

So therefore Pompey brought -52 fans

That is some feat !

It's not difficult for us as City fans to see to be fair, as we've had donkey's years of Gas Bullshit to listen to, but you have to give Barton and his Scally mates some credit for going in, weighing up the thick as shit fanbase very quickly, and having them on strings ever since.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

Anyone heard an interview yet?

“Their first goal was 4 or 5 yards offside; their penalty was soft- if that was a penalty then we should have been given one too; the sending off was harsh - only a yellow card, never a red; I’m not allowed to speak about the officials or I’ll get into trouble but they were really poor; I wish the season was over because we’re not going up or down”.  

Not my fault guv. Remember I’m radically honest. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

“Their first goal was 4 or 5 yards offside; their penalty was soft- if that was a penalty then we should have been given one too; the sending off was harsh - only a yellow card, never a red; I’m not allowed to speak about the officials or I’ll get into trouble but they were really poor; I wish the season was over because we’re not going up or down”.  

Not my fault guv. Remember I’m radically honest. 

If Accrington win their game in hand that leaves them 9 points clear, with terrible home form and a horrible run of games.

Oh no Joey, the season is not over yet

• Like 2