IGNORED

did the white witch wait the Barnsley match to be successfull?

Never to the dark side

Was a spin doctor at work for the match against Barnsley.

Thinking to myself,

I thought some one might have said why don't we employ a white witch to rid us of this home hoodo at the begining of the season.

BUT,

then said lets wait till they (Bristol City)play a very weak team and they held off till the Barnsley game

When the spin doctor/s could have picked Bournemouth or Nottingham Forest

If either of the two goalmouth (four shots scrambles) that Barnsley towards the end of the game had gone in,some ones  credentials would have looked very different

11 minutes ago, Never to the dark side said:

Thinking to myself,

I thought some one might have said why don't we employ a white witch to rid us of this home hoodo at the begining of the season.

BUT,

then said lets wait till they (Bristol City)play a very weak team and they held off till the Barnsley game

If either of the two goalmouth (four shots scrambles) that Barnsley towards the end of the game had gone in,some ones  credentials would have looked very different

Are you OK John? 

1 hour ago, Never to the dark side said:

Thinking to myself,

BUT,

A local celebrity historian once asked my mum if she wanted to be a White Witch. I don't know whether she said yes or no, but she was at the match.