IGNORED

Brilliant Northern Ireland

RoystonFoote'snephew

2 hours ago, GrahamC said:

They’re great to watch, have limited squad options, loads of L1 & Championship players, & a brilliant home crowd.

Never give up.

Yes, I flicked between N Ireland, Scotland and England, but N Ireland was by far the best watch, They really had Italy rattled at times.

4 hours ago, MC RISK77 said:

Still not got over the Euros? ? 

Disappointing that we did not win that group but hopefully being a seeded team in the play offs should give us a good chance of being at the World Cup.

I recall Germany making the 2002 final after failing to win the group in the qualifiers.

6 hours ago, archie andrews said:

Didnt they beat england at WP? David healy goal?... 

They certainly did.

I was working at the BBC at the time and had only the month before gone to BBC Belfast with work. Lovely bunch, took us out, showed us the sights. Drinks were drunk, banter was had.

It was of little surprise a few days after the game when i got an envelope via internal post from BBC Belfast.

Inside was an A4 print of Healy celebrating his goal and on the back was a message that read...

"David ****ing Healy!!!

Stick that up your arse you English manual manipulator!!!"

I stuck it up by my desk. Often got asked why it was there but only a few knew of the profanity it hid!

• Haha 1