IGNORED

England footballer Mason Mount,I ain't best pleased

Never to the dark side

Why after scoring he goes to the Leeds followers and goads them,

instead of going the other way to celebrate with the Chelsea fans?

This time next year, as well as other England games Mason Mount will want all the English support he can get and that includes the Leeds fans

Edited by Never to the dark side
  • Like 2
  • Confused 2
  • Hmmm 1

• The title was changed to England footballer Mason Mount,I ain't best pleased
4 hours ago, Never to the dark side said:

Why after scoring he goes to the Leeds followers and goads them,

instead of going the other way to celebrate with the Chelsea fans?

This time next year, as well as other England games Mason Mount will want all the English support he can get and that includes the Leeds fans

If fans dish out abuse , they have to accept it back. Should Murray have never done the hand behind the ear and run up the touch line ?

• Like 5

Chelsea and Leeds have a rivalry, he also did it at West Ham last week, another rivalry.

Neal Maupay did it against Palace and Southampton, again, teams with rivalry.

Jamie Vardy is the master of it but does it against quite a few teams and it’s quite funny! He did the eagle at Palace and the Howl against Wolves. 

It’s part of the game and I enjoy it although I thought it was a little embarrassing when Sane did it at Ashton Gate 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Simon bristol said:

Im generally of the view that goading the opposite fans after a goal is petty. However, against leeds its fair enough. Billy sharp is the worst for it in my view

I might be in the minority here but I like Billy Sharp. He gets a lot of stick from the City support so I don't mind him giving it back. He'd be high on the list of 'You might not like him but I wish he played for us'. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RoystonFoote'snephew said:

I might be in the minority here but I like Billy Sharp. He gets a lot of stick from the City support so I don't mind him giving it back. He'd be high on the list of 'You might not like him but I wish he played for us'. 

Agree.

On a par with David F’in Kelly for me.

• Like 5

I can understand players goading fans in certain games, like if the player has been getting stick or it’s a game with needle. It’s a bit weird when players do it out of the blue, like when the Blackburn player equalised the other week and decided to goad the South Stand just for the sake of it. 

Nothing finer than seeing a player who's been abused all game give it back to his abusers when scoring. Even better when not remotely apologetic for so doing.

Across the pond Aaron Rodgers gave us a fine example against the Bears, Sunday. In their last meeting he was filmed close up repeatedly yelling at their goading fans: " I Own You ..." hence media made a big thing of it this time around. Not remotely apologetic he 'owned' them again Sunday and wasn't afraid to celebrate it. 

Love it ....

• Like 2