IGNORED

betting odds against QPR

Never to the dark side

Just chatting to my mate, season ticket holder up there. 
They have a squad of 16, and only 4 outfield players on the bench apparently. There are cases of COVID and Chair is out. 
I would be amazed if they don't find another injury or case of C19, most teams would.

2 hours ago, 1960maaan said:

They have a squad of 16, and only 4 outfield players on the bench apparently. There are cases of COVID and Chair is out. 
I would be amazed if they don't find another injury or case of C19, most teams would.

I hope so cos I really cant be arsed about going down.

2 hours ago, 1960maaan said:

That would be my prediction. Do the four outfield players include Andre Dozzell who got sent off v Bournemouth I wonder?

With QPR a serious (IMO) playoff contender they`d be daft to not try and get the game off if they can.

2 minutes ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

That would be my prediction. Do the four outfield players include Andre Dozzell who got sent off v Bournemouth I wonder?

With QPR a serious (IMO) playoff contender they`d be daft to not try and get the game off if they can.

Yeah, completely agree. The only thing that may be making them want to play, is the fact that the season can't be extended and they may need to cram games in. Plus we are proper shit.

• Like 1

Just now, 1960maaan said:

Yeah, completely agree. The only thing that may be making them want to play, is the fact that the season can't be extended and they may need to cram games in. Plus we are proper shit.

True and true! They have had more games than most called off too I think - two behind when most are only one. Mind you, no cup replays this season for rounds 3 & 4 so that`s two more free midweeks.

On balance, if I were them I`d rather not play - particularly if it`s rearranged for after we`ve got rid of some players and not signed anyone of note. We could see Nahki Wells lining up against us when it is played!