IGNORED

City v QPR - Loft For Words Website

Davefevs

Good read Dave, thanks for posting.

Good point you make about Nige being busy with ‘other stuff’ behind the scenes.  He obviously knows how a football club works and would not have been surprised by the scale of the losses announced this week.  I do have faith in our leader although it is a little blind faith given the lack of hard evidence on the pitch.  He gets my backing at the moment because of the nuggets of common sense I hear in his interviews.  

Obviously all this will change at about 7.55 tomorrow night.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Davefevs said:

My article for tomorrow’s match.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/56607

or twitter

Davefevs may I have your consent to copy the link and add your excellent feature to the MDT please?  I’ll be looking to post it soon as I’m about to get on a plane at JFK airport having been in solitary following a positive COVID result the week before Christmas.

37 minutes ago, Jerseybean said:

Davefevs may I have your consent to copy the link and add your excellent feature to the MDT please?  I’ll be looking to post it soon as I’m about to get on a plane at JFK airport having been in solitary following a positive COVID result the week before Christmas.

Go for it JB, my pleasure….don’t let it detract from your excellent work though.

• Like 1