IGNORED

Matty James- Great for 89 Minutes

Port Said Red

But for such sn experienced player, he really seemed to get in a panic in the last 5 minutes of game. He gave the ball away right on the edge of box and hit some very wild clearances, including one that seemed to go straight in the air and back towards our goal. 

I would expect him to set a better example.

6 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

But for such sn experienced player, he really seemed to get in a panic in the last 5 minutes of game. He gave the ball away right on the edge of box and hit some very wild clearances, including one that seemed to go straight in the air and back towards our goal. 

We’ll let him off for the last 5 mins ?

9 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

Thought that one was COD but only on the red button so could well be wrong

12 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

That was cod 

• Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

Are you sure you didn’t confuse him with Zac Vyner who also had a great game but lost the plot during added time ? 

• Like 1