IGNORED

TRAIN travel for 'boro

phantom

• Admin

The are currently NO TRAINS currently running in the region
GWR have announced that they will be checking every inch of track in the area to ensure it is safe and clear

ONLY then will they start to run any kind of service.
Obviously trains and staff are going to be in the wrong place to start with.

Minimal service not expected to start before 10am, but by mid afternoon it is hoped a near normal service will be running

I'll update later when I hear anything more

Just now, phantom said:

GWR have announced that they will be checking every inch of track in the area to ensure it is safe and clear

Minimal service not expected to start before 10am, but by mid afternoon it is hoped a near normal service will be running

Would this included trains to London this morning?

29 minutes ago, phantom said:

Sadly rules me out today. Thanks for the update.

• Admin
28 minutes ago, weepywall said:

Trains from the Bath side appear to be starting at 10.38 and fairly regular after that, not normal service but not bad, very limited from Oldfield Pk tho, normally a fair few City use that station.

Keep an eye on this 

https://tiger.worldline.global/OLDFLDP/staff;scrollbar=true

• Thanks 1

• Admin
10 minutes ago, GreedyHarry said:

It’s between Highbridge and Bridgewater still on its way to Taunton at the moment, and showing cancelled for the journey to Bristol. So that’s me out of attending today.

The service after it, is behind this service 

Imagine one will go non stop the other will be stopping 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, GreedyHarry said:

It’s between Highbridge and Bridgewater still on its way to Taunton at the moment, and showing cancelled for the journey to Bristol. So that’s me out of attending today.

Due to severe weather earlier between Weston-Super-Mare and Highbridge & Burnham the line is blocked. Disruption is expected until the end of the day.
Impact:
Train services between Bristol Temple Meads and Taunton via Weston-Super-Mare will be diverted between Worle and Highbridge & Burnham. Weston Milton and Weston-Super-Mare will not be served.
Customer Advice:
Trains running in the other direction, between Taunton, Weston-super-Mare and Bristol Temple Meads are able to run and not affected.
Limited road transport is in place to convey customers at Weston-super-Mare to stations towards Taunton.
Customers who are travelling to Weston-super-Mare or Weston Milton should alight at Worle and use the local First Bus routes X1, X2 and X5 to complete their journey. The bus stop for buses towards Weston-super-Mare is on New Bristol Road, which is a 6 minute walk from Worle station. Please see the Onward Travel signs at the station for directions to the bus stop.