IGNORED

RobinsTV

boadle

1 hour ago, boadle said:

Anyone else struggling to login from their 'off-shore homes'? I've tried living in Belgium, Canada, Germany and America, but my access is region-blocked. Has something changed?

Yep, finally got on from Japan - just as Weimann scored.

On 19/02/2022 at 17:13, bcfc01 said:

Yep, finally got on from Japan - just as Weimann scored.

Ended up listening to audio only - annoying as it sounded the best game of the season. I'll try Japan next time. Do you find you need to clear your browser history every time?

7 minutes ago, boadle said:

Ended up listening to audio only - annoying as it sounded the best game of the season. I'll try Japan next time. Do you find you need to clear your browser history every time?

I find that as long as I log into the VPN before opening the browser then it's fine, if I forget and load the site before the VPN then that's when I run into issues.

32 minutes ago, boadle said:

I've had numerous issues with RobinsTV to the point where I gave up on it (the football being played at that time made it an easier decision). In the few months I've been back using it I've only had a couple of issues. I think the issue I had last game was more to do with the VPN than RobinsTV to be fair. 

4 minutes ago, bcfc01 said:

I've had numerous issues with RobinsTV to the point where I gave up on it (the football being played at that time made it an easier decision). In the few months I've been back using it I've only had a couple of issues. I think the issue I had last game was more to do with the VPN than RobinsTV to be fair. 

I’ve stopped using the RobinsTV app on my iPad, using website / safari browser (and VPN) instead.  I find the picture quality stays at 720p, whereas the app often loses that res.

1 hour ago, Pezo said:

I find that as long as I log into the VPN before opening the browser then it's fine, if I forget and load the site before the VPN then that's when I run into issues.

Same for me, I sign out of the OS, close Chrome then turn on the VPN (I use the free windscribe as recommended by Davefevs ?) and log into RTV. Never any issues here in Frankfurt.

As an aside I just looked at RTV and I see the game is available to buy for the £10 even though I'm currently not using a vpn so I believe it's available to all tonight including UK residents. Of course it's also on the red button .

Slightly off but on topic. 

Can someone please tell the commentators, that just after City go 2 down its not great to start taking about  how the next Goal is vital, especially if city get it early. 

It's not the first time it's happened this season and I really don't want to throw my phone out the window as I live on the 5th floor. When it hits someone on the head and kills them, not sure my "because they overhyped the next Goal" will hold up in court. 

• Like 1