IGNORED

Joe Williams - all action

Davefevs

7 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

I’ve mentioned several times that his playing style resembles Gerrard.  Here we see perhaps the defensive traits better.

Credit: jbcfc on twitter

He was excellent yesterday I thought. That dribble back towards his own keeper; before the out pass to Bell was so composed, a real highlight.

Having him, and klose at the back bought a calmness to our defending at times; and i think Kalas benefited from that as well.

• Like 1

Whilst the more mature football fan in me questioned the recklessness of such an over the top tackle and booking in the first 15 minutes, the more honest football fan on me couldn’t help but chuckle gleefully with my mate, who through a shared broad smile uttered ‘what a dirty ****’ ?

Edited by 054123
  • Like 1

57 minutes ago, JackofromSanJavier said:

Crikey......that clearance across the goal at 1:55 - from where I sat yesterday I thought it was an absolutely dangerous move.  Seeing it on camera now, it's real quality!  Well played, fella

Well, the dribble was dangerous. I guess Joe got lucky that there was a pass on at the end. By that time I'd given birth to a family of kittens.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Sleepy1968 said:

Well, the dribble was dangerous. I guess Joe got lucky that there was a pass on at the end. By that time I'd given birth to a family of kittens.

I'd like to hear what NP thought of it..

I just though WTF is he doing, the stupid ****.......oh, well done Joe..:shutup:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, JonDolman said:

Really wanted us to sign him a few years ago from Everton. He's just what our team needed back then. Really hope he can now get a run of games but wouldn't mind him being tested this week.

My first proper dabble into data analysis!

Joe Williams Bolton 18-19.

image.jpeg

1 hour ago, 054123 said:

Whilst the more mature football fan in me questioned the recklessness of such an over the top tackle and booking in the first 15 minutes, the more honest football fan on me couldn’t help but chuckle gleefully with my mate, who through a shared broad smile uttered ‘what a dirty ****’ ?

I'm still convinced he did it on exactly 8 minutes to enable the AG8 applause to go on unhindered by any action on the pitch :P

• Like 1