IGNORED

Tuesdays ref from Northamptonshire

Never to the dark side

11 minutes ago, Southport Red said:

Last time I looked Northamptonshire is pretty close to Coventry. 

And your point is? He doesn't support Coventry otherwise he couldn't take the game. For all I know he might hate them with a passion. I was born and grew up in Wiltshire but I can't abide Swindon and keep hoping they change the county boundary to place it in Oxfordshire. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, RoystonFoote'snephew said:

And your point is? He doesn't support Coventry otherwise he couldn't take the game. For all I know he might hate them with a passion. I was born and grew up in Wiltshire but I can't abide Swindon and keep hoping they change the county boundary to place it in Oxfordshire. 

Spot on, there is very little logic in asking a ref from Co. Durham to travel, is there?

Unless this bloke was a Cov fan (& he clearly isn’t) there is absolutely nothing to see here.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, RoystonFoote'snephew said:

Well, that was my point. Living there he wouldn’t be given the game if he was a a CCFC fan, but he might loathe them, rather like if you were a ref and given a Swindon game.