IGNORED

Negativity Reflect On The Whole Club!

Guest larsltd

Guest larsltd

can i just say sod off to all the whinging people on here ALL the time. and I'd like to give praise to lita who is showing that he is capable of playing 90 and is scoring goals something that we wanted was it not. yep thats it praise on those who deserve it......... negative attitude all the time reflects on the whole club. :rolleyes:

Guest chrissie
can i just say sod off to all the whinging people on here ALL the time. and I'd like to give praise to lita who is showing that he is capable of playing 90 and is scoring goals something that we wanted was it not. yep thats it praise on those who deserve it......... negative attitude all the time reflects on the whole club. :D

Guest chrissie
can i just say sod off to all the whinging people on here ALL the time. and I'd like to give praise to lita who is showing that he is capable of playing 90 and is scoring goals something that we wanted was it not. yep thats it praise on those who deserve it......... negative attitude all the time reflects on the whole club. :D

So true, well played to Leroy and it is great to see Joe Ayinsah making a big impression when coming on, the same goes for Lee miller i cant wait to see more of it, and more of it is whats going to get promotion!

i think it was always a risky decision ditching wilson but i welcomed tins to give it a go,now i feel hes being stubborn as we only did well in our pre season away friendlies because the teams werent exactally at our level. now crunch gets to crunch and we're bein let down yet again

we are obseesing about promtoion but if things go on the way they are we will be worrying about wether we will be playing in league 1 next year

we have been tryin for 6 years or so to get promotion and we are now back to the beginning again

i know its only two games but thats 6 points we could of got but we ony l got 1 , last year we lost out by 2 points to qpr and on automatic promotion becasue of loosing points here and there.

every point counts

the last thing i wnat to be is negative i hate being negatvie believe it or not i jsut wish we were doing much better, i'm probably goign to get a load of you go on at me now: so be it, i'm being honest and serious and isn't that what being on this forum is about

i will try and be mroe positive in future i am jsut feeling let down and frustrated by todays events, however it will not affetc the fact that i will get behind the team as mcuh as i can

rant over

Ok, a bit of positivity....here we go....uh hum

:GrayEars: :GrayEars: :GrayEars: :Music10:

"I Believe I Can Fly"

I used to think that I could not go on

And life was nothing but an awful song

But now I know the meaning of true love

I'm leaning on the everlasting arms

If I can see it, then I can do it

If I just believe it, there's nothing to it

[1] - I believe I can fly

I believe I can touch the sky

I think about it every night and day

Spread my wings and fly away

I believe I can soar

I see me running through that open door

I believe I can fly

I believe I can fly

I believe I can fly

See I was on the verge of breaking down

Sometimes silence can seem so loud

There are miracles in life I must achieve

But first I know it starts inside of me, oh

[Repeat 1]

Hey, because I believe in me, oh

[Repeat 1]

Hey, if I just spread my wings

I can fly

I can fly

I can fly, hey

If I just spread my wings

I can fly

Fly-eye-eye

I thankyou!

:GrayEars: :GrayEars: :GrayEars: :Music10:

We all want tinman to do well but last season our main problem was scoring and we now have an influx of forwards and same thing is happening. It appears no one knows what position they should be in at the moment. Think tins should be brave and tell Murray to sit on bench for a few games and get his confidence back. If he is to stick with 4-3-3 then should palty miller up front with Heffernan and Lita so that the ball sticks up front. Also team should play more expansive game we seem to be getting caught out wide on radio and in match report lots of chances coming from wings. Midfield should cover more but this is problem with 4-3-3 where do midfield go and where are you going to let the ball be played with to a certain area and then close down.

Haven't seen much to positive about yet.

there has been loads of positive things that has come out

of the last 2 games. LITA scoring goals. ANYINSAH with his

exciting runs and should of scored with the 2 chances he had

last sat. JAMIE SMITH have we missed CAREY ? i think not.

ORR brilliant in midfield and will get better.

all of the youngsters coming through the ranks and not to

forget STEVE PHILLIPS great saves and getting better all the time.

just need to get a bit of luck and a few points on our side and we

will be up there in the top 2 . PLEASE CAN WE HAVE A PENALTY SOON FOR

US!!!! SO KEEP THE FAITH AND LETS GET BEHIND OUR TEAM FOR PROMOTION.

COME ON YOU REDS :D:laugh::D:grr::city:

Archived