IGNORED

who is gonna guess the Premier leagues opening fixture list,and yes it does effect us

Premier league fixtures released Thursday 16 June at 09:00am

This will give us Bristol City followers a chance to see the blank dates that we will NOT be in league action

so you can plan your vacation plans.

Okay, a chosen few must already know the fixtures of prem games,and I presume the same goes for EFL fixtures.

I think the media get the fixtures list approx ONE HOUR before they are released at 09:00am

so they can interview the various managers and broadcast it at 09:00am on the managers thoughts on the opening fixtures.

So who is going to guess/know the premier leagues fixtures list before the release time at 09:00am on thursday?

• Confused 1

You don’t need to wait for the Premier League fixtures John, international breaks are decided by UEFA long in advance.

Weekend of 23/24 September (2-3 weeks later than normal) and 25/26 March. Only two breaks due to the World Cup.

ED857D6C-82CD-47E7-95D5-198035C111A1.thumb.jpeg.452278caab6406c1536884bafabf1bee.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Never to the dark side said:

Premier league fixtures released Thursday 16 June at 09:00am

This will give us Bristol City followers a chance to see the blank dates that we will NOT be in league action

so you can plan your vacation plans.

Okay, a chosen few must already know the fixtures of prem games,and I presume the same goes for EFL fixtures.

I think the media get the fixtures list approx ONE HOUR before they are released at 09:00am

so they can interview the various managers and broadcast it at 09:00am on the managers thoughts on the opening fixtures.

So who is going to guess/know the premier leagues fixtures list before the release time at 09:00am on thursday?

Are you an American?

We have holidays in UK not vacations.

As for the first match. Liverpool at home to AFC Bournemouth to start the seasiders on their way back to the Championship!

4 hours ago, cidered abroad said:

Are you an American?

We have holidays in UK not vacations.

As for the first match. Liverpool at home to AFC Bournemouth to start the seasiders on their way back to the Championship!

Hooray, hooray, its a holi-holiday, What a world of fun for everyone holi-holiday

• Haha 1