IGNORED

ReachFeverPitch

FabledRobin

Since the Hubboo sponsorship announcement in the spring, a lot of the Club’s social media output has tagged ReachFeverPitch in some way.

It’s a media company and it appears to create (farewell JPM)and produce all of the club’s social media output. It’s offices are listed on Google as the HPC and under the “our team” section of its website, Jon Landsdown is listed as creative director and eventually, founder.

However, that’s where the information on Reachfeverpitch’s relationship with the club stops. There has been no announcement of the relationship and FeverPitch is not listed on companies house whatsoever and Jnr. Is certainly not listed as a director with companies house.

Does Reach in reachfeverpitch refer to media conglomerate Reach PLC? I doubt it based off of a short amount of research.

The point of this post ultimately is, is the club funding a Jon Landsdown passion project & why is there no trace of Reachfeverpitch in any public records?

• Like 1

I thought it was just Fever Pitch.

My understanding is that resources of all our clubs, football, rugby, flyers have been merged together as far as media is concerned. Previously they used to have their own staff, some shared, but now this company, (if it is one), is within BS and overseeing it all. I'm not sure if this includes marketing or just media.

• Like 1

It is part of Bristol Sport, something was mentioned somewhere a week or so ago on another thread.

As per you final sentence…I believe it is an area where Jon has passion, and BS is helping that.  Personally I’d rather he did that full time within BS and relinquished his Chairman responsibilities.  I’ve no idea how good he is at the creative stuff, but it does seem to be the area he most enjoys.  I would feel very cynical if this was an external business run by JL getting contracts from BS.  As it is currently set up, I have no issues with it at all.

1 minute ago, RedM said:

I thought it was just Fever Pitch.

My understanding is that resources of all our clubs, football, rugby, flyers have been merged together as far as media is concerned. Previously they used to have their own staff, some shared, but now this company, (if it is one), is within BS and overseeing it all. I'm not sure if this includes marketing or just media.

You’re too quick for me!

OP - https://www.reachfeverpitch.com/ourwork

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

It is part of Bristol Sport, something was mentioned somewhere a week or so ago on another thread.

As per you final sentence…I believe it is an area where Jon has passion, and BS is helping that.  Personally I’d rather he did that full time within BS and relinquished his Chairman responsibilities.  I’ve no idea how good he is at the creative stuff, but it does seem to be the area he most enjoys.  I would feel very cynical if this was an external business run by JL getting contracts from BS.  As it is currently set up, I have no issues with it at all.

You’re too quick for me!

OP - https://www.reachfeverpitch.com/ourwork

So in essence, some sort of creative outlet for the Chairman. A bit like play school?

Still haven't gotten over this shirt.

Bristol City 2019-20 Anniversary Kit

5 minutes ago, NcnsBcfc said:

So in essence, some sort of creative outlet for the Chairman. A bit like play school?

Still haven't gotten over this shirt.

Bristol City 2019-20 Anniversary Kit

Rumour has it that at a game when a fan shouts “Handball”, Jon always shouts “Big Ted” or “Jemimah” instead.

• Haha 2
  • Flames 1